Sign in to follow this  
Constar

SKIN:Hairy Hanharr! (a HD retex of Hanharr)

Hairy Hanharr! (a HD retex of Hanharr)

Have you ever wondered why there is a bunch of retextures for every teammate but Hanharr? Even NPCs who are not even part of your party, like atris and sion, have a lot of new texture projects dedicated to them...
So why not poor Hanharr? Yes, he is one of the least popular party members, but there are even textures for GOTO, so this can't be the reason alone. The main reason is all that hair, in my honest opinion. It is really a pain in the (swears in Huttish). I couldn't let poor Hanharr sit between all those shiny HD textures looking like he was pulled straight out of an Commodore 64. Frankly, his texture was bad from the beginning, even for 2004 standards. So I remade it. I put a lot of work in this and I hope you like it.

Because there is such an abundance of skins for other characters I felt like 1 texture for Hanharr wouldn't do. So I made 2.
Version 1 (With Scar) features a scar on his stomach, to show in what condition he is and what he's been through. (Screenshot for reference)
Version 2 (Without Scar) just doesn't have that scar ^_^ If you don't want to have blood and similar content in your game, this Version is for you.

Installation:
Move the P_Hanharr.dds from the "with scar" or "without scar" folder into your override folder

Credits:
CGTextures (now just "Textures"): www.textures.com
This Eye texture ressource: http://xoriu.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Naturae-Eye-Texture-249285720
and Biowares TGA to DDS converter, here from deadlystream.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/26/2016
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible

About time someone did a Hanharr texture!

I really hope you enjoy it!

But do you know if there are others? Before I did this one I really couldn't find one that was more than a simple recolour of the original texture.

Hello!

I tried to view the attached .dds files using DDS viewer, nVidia's Windows Texture Viewer and an online converter and all of them report some sort of error.

Is there a way for me to display them without Photoshop or similar?

Thanks!

Hello!

I tried to view the attached .dds files using DDS viewer, nVidia's Windows Texture Viewer and an online converter and all of them report some sort of error.

Is there a way for me to display them without Photoshop or similar?

Thanks!

AFAIK the DDS files created by the Bioware DDS converter use a different kind of compression than normal DDS files. If you want to see the texture in action just use KSE to get Hanharr appearance and judge for yourself. If people want to, I could also upload the TGA version.

:o This is magnificent! It's nice to see wookiees getting some love!

Thank you very much! Maybe I will do Zaalbar. too. But I don't play K1 so much, so that is really low priority.

I would also like to play with this texture a bit. Could you add the .TGA file? The texture looks great just want to yellow those pearly teeth a bit. I had a pretty decent reskin from another mod, one where you could train Hanhar to be a sith but I don't know if it's still around.. but yeah they're rare. Good job and thanks for your work.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=845

File Name: Hairy Hanharr! (a HD retex of Hanharr)

File Submitter: Constar

File Submitted: 26 Mar 2016

File Category: Skins

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Have you ever wondered why there is a bunch of retextures for every teammate but Hanharr? Even NPCs who are not even part of your party, like atris and sion, have a lot of new texture projects dedicated to them...

So why not poor Hanharr? Yes, he is one of the least popular party members, but there are even textures for GOTO, so this can't be the reason alone. The main reason is all that hair, in my honest opinion. It is really a pain in the (swears in Huttish). I couldn't let poor Hanharr sit between all those shiny HD textures looking like he was pulled straight out of an Commodore 64. Frankly, his texture was bad from the beginning, even for 2004 standards. So I remade it. I put a lot of work in this and I hope you like it.

Because there is such an abundance of skins for other characters I felt like 1 texture for Hanharr wouldn't do. So I made 2.

Version 1 (With Scar) features a scar on his stomach, to show in what condition he is and what he's been through. (Screenshot for reference)

Version 2 (Without Scar) just doesn't have that scar ^_^ If you don't want to have blood and similar content in your game, this Version is for you.

Installation:

Move the P_Hanharr.dds from the "with scar" or "without scar" folder into your override folder

Credits:

CGTextures (now just "Textures"): www.textures.com

This Eye texture ressource: http://xoriu.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Naturae-Eye-Texture-249285720

and Biowares TGA to DDS converter, here from deadlystream.

Click here to download this file

Damn these textures are nice, his OG skin always bugged me