Female Twi'lek Exile

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=834

File Name: Female Twi'lek Exile

File Submitter: Stoffe

File Submitted: 06 Mar 2016

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Original Review on Filefront:

It's update time. When a really talented modder makes an update, there is always reason to get excited to see what great mod has gotten some new improvements. When Stoffe gave me her female Twi'lek head option to upload last August 1, for Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, it became a very popular mod (well over 2000 downloads at the time of review).

Now the author has graced us with her updated version of her female Twi'lek version of the Exile Jedi. As many may have noticed is that the author based her head option off of the Twin Suns model and skin, who Atton has a run in the Cantina on Nar Shaddaa. Stoffe made some minor tweaks to her mod to give it more of its own look so it's not too close to looking like the Twin Suns.

This mod if you're not familiar with it provides also a custom Jedi robe and a new dancer outfit skin if you dance for Vogga the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa. It also does not come with dark side transitions because the author does not like playing on the dark side. That shouldn't stop you from wanting to become a Dark Lord, you still can. You just won't have physical changes to your appearance. This mod also uses the TSL Patcher (made by Stoffe) for easy installation and to patch up some .2da files. Enjoy the updated head option! :D

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem

Click here to download this file

What other mods do you have installed? Please list all of them and the install order, as well as which are from the Workshop.

Also, where did you install this mod to?

Hi, what is the console commands for the robe and lightsaber ?

thx in advance.

Hi, what is the console commands for the robe and lightsaber ?

thx in advance.

There is no lightsaber included in this mod. To get the robes, the code is "st_exilerobe01". And the dancer's outfit is just the normal one, so that's "g_danceroutfit" I believe.

Thank you very much for that, its been a while since I played this, I seem to remember using the hilt, I think it must have been included in USM. Again I thank you.

I'm not entirely sure if I did something wrong, but I followed the instructions word for word. The installer had no issues, and the files are sitting pretty in the override folder. When I made a new game, the portrait didn't show at all. I haven't found anything online that addresses this issue. I do have the Steam addition of KOTOR II, and installed some mods off the Steam workshop. Is there something about the workshop that is interfering or preventing the portrait from appearing?

I assume you have TSLRCM from the Steam workshop.

If that's the case you'll need to install other mods into TSLRCM's Override folder and not into the normal TSL Override.

There is an excellent guide called "KotOR II Steam Workshop Modding Guide" by Leonard available in TSL's Steam Community that explains how the workshop is far from an ideal modding setup and how to make sure that issues like yours don't happen.