Sign in to follow this  
bendarby24

Problems with certain TSL patchers

Hey guys, long time no see! After a long break I thought it is about time that I have a play through of TSL - experiencing all the new mods in the last 2 years.  But most importantly have my first play through of the new (ish) update through Steam. This is my first Steam game I have bought and it is all installed right to the best of my knowledge. So I installed my mods the classic way with Copying & Pasting, as well as TSL patcher like it was the disk game. I have been installing it to the steam workshop folder as told in Xuul's guide and it been going fine, quite a few mods in.

But here's my problem! When I went to install the Jedi Temple mod and the Dustil Restoration mod, I would direct it to the folder, but then do nothing. Then when I clicked on the TSL patcher, it told me it was not responding. So I re-downloaded the mods and the same thing has happened? So I'm confused and puzzled why some TSL patchers are working for me and other have not. I reckon if I tried to install all my mods over individual mods, it would do the same thing.

What do you reckon guys?

It's all the same .exe file, so just use one that's working for you for all other mods.

Then again, if one file is corrupt, more may have been in the same container.