peacy66

.txi files and their associated tga

Hi, from what I understand txi files can be used for animated tga, but many of my said "animated" files do not seem to work. For example. I have that Ebon Hawk 2013 mod from MODDB and even the big planetary holocron in middle of the Ebon Hawk is working fine, but on the other hand i have those 2 leh_screen.tga file which use a .txi , and there is no animation on these 2, it's static. Is there something special to do about these? i even tried to insert the said tga's with xnview but it changed nothing.Any clue?  By the way, I play on a ****** 5 years old laptop, would it have something to do with my bad graphic card?

This might be a dumb question but have you asked the mod's author if they are supposed to animate?  In that vein, have you asked him/her for troubleshooting? That seems to be the logical first step.

Additionally, we can't determine anything about a mod - that isn't hosted here - without a link to it in order for us to investigate.

They are not animated textures, the .txi files can be used to animate but not in this case. The only animated textures I have seen are by Jorak Uln you can search for his work on this site although no Ebon Hawk yet.

Yes i downloaded and installed all jorak uln textures they are awesome, sadly just 3 pack of them(for TSL). As for my animated textures it is common for me they don't work for majority and only in kotor 2 i remember trying some  animated sabers(http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151659 , as well as shem prequel sabers) and they were doing some black rectangle around my sabers, but in kotor 1 it was working...and i doubt shem would release a bad working mod, but well i wanted to know if someone else had this problem, and a possible fix anyway its not like it "ruins my game". thank you for the answers. 

Yeah i was wrong about animated texture on ebon hawk they were not suppose to animate "facepalm". And yes, why they never released the mod from this picture, these would have been nice in my ebon hawk!!!  It would be awesome to have tons animated textures like the ones jorak uln is doing but for the whole game!!!