Sign in to follow this  
EthanListerGaming

KOTOR 1 mod request: Gungi's lightsaber hilt

Hi everyone this is my first post and it is a mod request for Star Wars KOTOR 1, I was wondering if anyone that still makes KOTOR mods would be ok with making Gungi's lightsaber which is made out of wood and has a green blade. Gungi is a young wookie from the kids television series Star Wars The Clone Wars, I have looked at the internet for the past 2 days trying to find a mod that lets me get Gungi's lightsaber but I have had no luck whatsoever so I am asking if anyone who still makes KOTOR mods would be so kind enough to make this mod work. If you are willing to try leave a comment saying so it would be so cool if someone could make this happen because I have no experience of modding. games thank you.

~ EthanListerGaming

This should really be in the (newly minted) requests sub-forum. Perhaps a mod can move it. I guess someone did.

I decided to take a crack at it. Got the basic shape roughed out, sans the little squiggly bits at the bottom of the metal emitter shroud:

Gungi_Saber_WIP_01_TH.jpg

I'm not too sure yet how the emitter will go with the blade planes. I might have made it a bit too narrow. Will have to test it I guess.

• Like 1

This should really be in the (newly minted) requests sub-forum. Perhaps a mod can move it. I guess someone did.

I decided to take a crack at it. Got the basic shape roughed out, sans the little squiggly bits at the bottom of the metal emitter shroud:

Gungi_Saber_WIP_01_TH.jpg

I'm not too sure yet how the emitter will go with the blade planes. I might have made it a bit too narrow. Will have to test it I guess.

It doesn't looks too narrow to me, it looks perfect mate if it works would you be alright with uploading it.