Sign in to follow this  
Wonder

Clone trooper armor

Hello. I'm looking for a mod that only replaces Sith and Republic armor with imperial stormtrooper armor and clone armor. Not sure if it's possible to ask someone to make such a mod? Anyone has ever planned to make mod like this? Or perhaps this mod already exists? Sorry if my topic is in wrong place...

Not sure if it's exactly what you're after, but you may wanna have a look at these: 

KotOR 1:

KOTOR Mod: Stormtrooper (Imperial Trooper items for PC and/or replace Sith Troopers)

KOTOR Mod: Clone Troopers (Clone Trooper items for PC and/or Republic Trooper Replacement)

KotOR 2 - TSL:

TSL Mod: Republic Clone Trooper (Clone Trooper armor/blaster items for Party) -- This could probably be easily adapted to also do some sort of enemy replacement.

TSL Mod: Imperial Stormtrooper (Imperial Stormtrooper Armor/Items for Party and/or Sith Trooper Replacement)

I *think* these were all made by Prime, way back in the day, though I'm not 100% certain of that.

Also, we have a requests thread Here for exactly this purpose. :D

-Kitt

• Like 1