Antonia

Download:KK's Disguise Armband

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=808

File Name: KK's Disguise Armband

File Submitter: Antonia

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2016

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

This mod adds an item to inventory which you can equip, then use (like an energy shield).

Once that's done, you navigate a dialog-driven menu (computer interface) to select a head, body, or combination and it applies disguise effects. This will work for the main PC and all the usual party member suspects (though it doesn't specifically support Trask, so he may do odd things under some circumstances).

There are 4 versions. Any of them should be compatible with everything, though if you've got mods installed that drastically change the order of appearance.2da, everything will point to the wrong things, and if you have content ADDED to appearance.2da, it won't know about that content without some alterations. (Contact me)

The 4 versions that are here now are:

• KK_Dsg_Band_v1_0b_K1R_and_KK_PC.7z - Direct custom content support for K1R and my custom female PC
  • KK_Dsg_Band_v1_0b_K1R.7z - Direct support for K1R, but not my custom PC
  • KK_Dsg_Band_v1_0b_KK_PC.7z - Direct support for my custom PC, but not for K1R
  • KK_Dsg_Band_v1_0b_BASE.7z - No custom content support (though it still works fine for base-game content)

Pick your version, run the installer, enjoy. The patcher will make additions to globalcat.2da, spells.2da, igearstore001.utm (Igear's shop, Taris undercity), and
tar03_selven031.utc (Selven's character template, Taris lower city apartments). It should only append to these using intelligent functions from TSL patcher, and not overwrite or break anything (plus it makes backups). Everything else is new, unique files from me, so if they conflict with anything at all, it's very very strange. (really shouldn't possibly happen).

As the above files probably suggest, you can loot one from Selven, buy another from Igear, and if two isn't enough, just use the console: "giveitem kk_i_arm_dsg.uti" (no quotes) for as many as you want.

There's a large readme.txt in the archive, and of course, any other questions, comments, concerns, yadda may be directed to me, and I'll be happy to address them. ^-^

Click here to download this file