redrob41

Download:Twin Mullet Men

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=780

File Name: Twin Mullet Men

File Submitter: redrob41

File Submitted: 16 Jan 2016

File Category: Skins

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

This mod will add two new, playable heads. They are based on the fan favourite head from KotOR 1 known as "Mullet Man" (PMHC04). I have modified TSL assets (to avoid porting), mostly PMHH01 model and texture to get as close as possible to the original appearance. There is also a second head model where I cribbed together parts of PMHH01 with the long spiky hair from N_ZezKaiEllH and the bangs from PMHC04 (again, only using TSL assets).

Thanks to MDLOps 0.7 Alpha, both heads now have smooth edges and epic hair.

You get to choose, which of the twins will you rule the galaxy with?

Click here to download this file

What's the difference between this mod and the one that was previously available?

As it states in the Change Log: •The only files that have changed are RMHC06.mdl & RMHC06.mdx

As it states in the Read-me: "and now, thanks to Fair Strides and VarsityPuppet's work on MDLOps7, the model retains the smooth groups info so that it doesn't have hard edges anymore."

If you need to visualize it, I think you can still open the image for v1 and compare it to v2. You'll really see the difference in the smooth jawline.

Oh wow! I did not expect this when I logged in today. My favorite head is back in TSL and it looks better than the K1 counterpart. I think I'm gonna start TSL over again, just for this.

I only wish I had the skills to recreate Jolee's clothes for K2 or to make some other unique exile-ish clothes for the main character.

Hi there. i download this and tried it in the steam version. It all proceeded well and the files were in th override folder but no changes were reflected ingame. There were no extra heads. Any solutions?

Hi there. i download this and tried it in the steam version. It all proceeded well and the files were in th override folder but no changes were reflected ingame. There were no extra heads. Any solutions?

what other Steam mods are you subscribed to? Which folder did you install this mod to?

I'm not an expert with mods on Steam, but from what I understand, if you have multiple subscribed mods, you might end up with multiple Override folders, and each one could have it's own copy of a 2da file (but the game can only use one, it doesn't merge them).

Here is some good advice from DarthParametric

If you installed TSLRCM from the Workshop, don't install any other mods from there. Install all other mods manually to TSLRCM's Worskshop folder. Point TSLPatcher at:

\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485537937\

and for any simple Override mods, use

\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485537937\override\