Sign in to follow this  
MrPhil

Trayus rank reformation

Guest wvsnl

Yes you have two options when you start the installation. Installing into vanilla TSL and installing into TSLRCM.

The lad is correct. I'd also like to announce that I'll be releasing an update to this mod.

The fixes will include

- Enemies will not use the same face as the Exile

- The enemies will actually have random sabers

- Decreased Sith Lord difficulty (less healing, it's annoying)

Any other requests?

- Enemies will not use the same face as the Exile

:( Now THAT'S what I was waiting for! Great!!!

Maybe if you could change the Elite Assassin that you fight at the start of Academy back as he was (without mask and with lightsabers), because he was the only assassin wielding lightsaber and therefore the only one that seamed like the member of the Sith Assassin prestige class that you could become. Now he just looks ordinary and unmemorable.

And please keep random lightsabers only for Dark Jedi, full fledged Sith are much better with only red ones. ;)

Any other requests?

How about including Dak Drexl's new outfit that combines Ubese armor with a robe as one of the outfits donned by the oncoming wave of attackers?

- Decreased Sith Lord difficulty (less healing, it's annoying)

Remind me not to use it :P

So are you planning to put all/more of your mods here? I keep hearing about various ones that I can't see. For instance you supposedly have a Peragus fix that is different from Ulic's...

I feel like by joining these boards I've entered an ongoing conversation, everyone seems to know stuff I don't :P.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

Remind me not to use it :P

So are you planning to put all/more of your mods here? I keep hearing about various ones that I can't see. For instance you supposedly have a Peragus fix that is different from Ulic's...

I feel like by joining these boards I've entered an ongoing conversation, everyone seems to know stuff I don't :P.

Decreased healing on Sith Lords - It won't be completely gone, and besides, we should be depending on mods like Achilles Rebalance to fix issues like that - otherwise they will be way too f***ing hard.

It was in my VP modules tweak, which I hosted on Lucasforums and Kotorfiles, which is probably why you may have never seen them (You only come around DeadlyStream, right?) I'll upload them here though, now that you reminded me.

Right! I would sometimes look at Obsidian, when Deadly and/or Gizka were down, that's it. Kotorfiles has so much... junk in it that I never really wanted to sift through for the gems. I just picked up the AI mod there because I thought to myself "hey I bet that exists", and it did :P

Right! I would sometimes look at Obsidian, when Deadly and/or Gizka were down, that's it. Kotorfiles has so much... junk in it that I never really wanted to sift through for the gems. I just picked up the AI mod there because I thought to myself "hey I bet that exists", and it did :P

Yeah, there is a lot of junk on kotorfiles, and even Holowan labs - but I always find combing the archive can be good for inspiration and you might even find a mod or two that you didn't know existed before.

Is Trayus rank reformation compatible with the mod Robes of the Old Republic - Back into TSL by Gavroche?

I installed Robes of the Old Republic - Back into TSL first and then Trayus rank reformation, but the Sith don't change in the Trayus Academy.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Robes_of_the_Old_Republic_Back_into_TSL;92275

Is Trayus rank reformation compatible with the mod Robes of the Old Republic - Back into TSL by Gavroche?

I installed Robes of the Old Republic - Back into TSL first and then Trayus rank reformation, but the Sith don't change in the Trayus Academy.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Robes_of_the_Old_Republic_Back_into_TSL;92275

A few quick questions for you:

Which version have you installed? Trayus Rank Reformation 1.2 or ... a previous version?

Do you have TSLRCM installed? If so, did you use the correct installation method? If there are eitehr 903mal.mod, 905mal.mod or 906mal.mod installed by TSLRCM or this mod, and you used the wrong installation method, it's not going to work.

Lastly, have you used a gamesave before you went to Malachor? The mod isn't going to fully work unless you use a gamesave

A few quick questions for you:

Which version have you installed? Trayus Rank Reformation 1.2 or ... a previous version?

Do you have TSLRCM installed? If so, did you use the correct installation method? If there are eitehr 903mal.mod, 905mal.mod or 906mal.mod installed by TSLRCM or this mod, and you used the wrong installation method, it's not going to work.

Lastly, have you used a gamesave before you went to Malachor? The mod isn't going to fully work unless you use a gamesave

1. I installed the 1.2 version.

2. I have installed TSLRCM 1.6 and 1.6 Nar Shaddaa fix and I used the TSLRCM COMPATIBLE installation method.

3. Yes I used a gamesave from Malachor. Do you think thats the problem?

Do you think the mods are actual compatible, when I start a new game?

Edited by K_Noby

3. Yes I used a gamesave from Malachor. Do you think thats the problem?

Do you think the mods are actual compatible, when I start a new game?

They should be compatible. Just looking at what the mod does, I'm almost certain that they should be able to work in unison. Try loading from an earlier gamesave, and if it doesn't change.. I'll have to investigate.

They should be compatible. Just looking at what the mod does, I'm almost certain that they should be able to work in unison. Try loading from an earlier gamesave, and if it doesn't change.. I'll have to investigate.

OK now it works, I start am gamesave before the academy. Great Mod.

Thanks for help and for the Mod.

- The enemies will actually have random sabers

Will Bronze sabers be included in the random choices? I would think that Bronze and Orange sabers would go well with Red sabers as they are all pretty close to each other on the ROYGBIV color scale.

Guest Mablus25

Will there be a black saber and a whiter saber or no?