I am looking for answers to these 3 questions:

1. I am looking for a tutorial in how to create and implement custom armbands into the game (TSL preferred not a big deal if for KOTOR)

2. Is there an NW plugin for a later version of 3ds Max? I may be getting a temp license now that I'm in official "Student" status again, but the NW Max Plug in download specifically says 3ds version 8 or lower and this site is only for the newest release (3ds Max 2015 or 2016)... and Gmax has been a little glitchy for me lately. Either that, or I don't have any idea what I'm doing... which is likely (if not certain)

3. I'm stuck again in KOTOR... this time I am in a fight with an NPC in which there is a glitch in that they cannot lose any HP, so I can't defeat them and move on. Weird, random glitch. (took me about 10 minutes or so the first time to realize that they couldn't possibly be that much of a bad-ass...)
            I've tried deleting all of this character's DLG & UTC files out of override, hoping... no change.
                   - I do have a save point from not too far before this point, but I was hoping to just FIX it cuz I don't need the item that badly...

Also, what is the air-speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?

I am looking for answers to these 3 questions:

2. Is there an NW plugin for a later version of 3ds Max? I may be getting a temp license now that I'm in official "Student" status again, but the NW Max Plug in download specifically says 3ds version 8 or lower and this site is only for the newest release (3ds Max 2015 or 2016)... and Gmax has been a little glitchy for me lately. Either that, or I don't have any idea what I'm doing... which is likely (if not certain)

There is a version for 2012+ floating around somewhere...

3. I'm stuck again in KOTOR... this time I am in a fight with an NPC in which there is a glitch in that they cannot lose any HP, so I can't defeat them and move on. Weird, random glitch. (took me about 10 minutes or so the first time to realize that they couldn't possibly be that much of a bad-ass...)

I've tried deleting all of this character's DLG & UTC files out of override, hoping... no change.

- I do have a save point from not too far before this point, but I was hoping to just FIX it cuz I don't need the item that badly...

Yeah, no real good way of pulling this off without just reverting to a save point

Also, what is the air-speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?

African or European?

I wonder if anybody knows where it is... Earliest version I can get with this license is 2014... eep

I'd need the save with the glitched NPC and then I could probably fix it. I'd need to know which module the save is located in, though. And I'd need the SAVEGAME.sav only.

I'll send it to you later 2 nite - would be greatly appreciated. :-)

I can tell you specifically what point and the location, not sure on module names... if it's even needed.

African or European?

ooh...uh...oh, I don't know tha---

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

So... am I to assume then that no armband love?  :question:

Or is this one of those things that so easy I should just be able to figure it out without much trouble....   :pc:

Thanks for the help guys! 

I have no idea what "air-speed velocity of an un-laden swallow" even means, but I'd assume it could be either different based on the location, or at least use different units, so it'd be important for the answer to know which localization you need... of course, I'm just assuming that VP doesn't want to be mean here.

I have no idea what "air-speed velocity of an un-laden swallow" even means, but I'd assume it could be either different based on the location, or at least use different units, so it'd be important for the answer to know which localization you need... of course, I'm just assuming that VP doesn't want to be mean here.

I'm only with you on this because someone pulled this on me too, and I reacted similarly to you...

This is most likely a reference to Monty Python's "The Quest for the Holy Grail".

I'm only with you on this because someone pulled this on me too, and I reacted similarly to you...

This is most likely a reference to Monty Python's "The Quest for the Holy Grail".

YES. YES IT IS.

Sorry, couldn't resist... the 3 questions thing popped into my head, then the "Answer me these questions three" thing came up in there, ended up typing it just cuz... I figured the fellow Geek Community would appreciate... 

At least I didn't start throwing out "Nee" or "Flesh-Wound" references... cuz I could... except it's been about 10 years since I've seen it... hmm... weird...

Plus I went with "Casual Monty Python Fan" references instead of some of the more obscure ones... 

I hate lupins....

See, now we've totally strewn off topic here...  :beer: hee

Oh... I feel completely stupid here now. :D Never liked Monty Python myself, though, so... ah well.

Okay, I'm out of this topic.

It's cool. I've found most British humor to be...at best, it generally can be described as "slightly off".... mostly because you just don't quite get all of it unless you, too, are a Brit.

:P

I assume that by custom armbands you mean cheat codes armbands. if that's the case i have a request to add in here.

In KOTOR 1 im using "DarthDac's Warp Band". This one does not have the "reveal map" cheat in it like the "TSL Warp & Cheat Band" in KOTOR 2. How do i add the "reveal map" cheat to my KOTOR 1 cheat warp band?

Thanks.

I'd need the save with the glitched NPC and then I could probably fix it. I'd need to know which module the save is located in, though. And I'd need the SAVEGAME.sav only.

Here it is - I apologize for the mess.

If nothing can be done, than thanks for taking the time!

It's in Korriban - you'll see it immediately.

I need to know which module you're in.

oops

Taken from KSE: korr_m25aa

[Mod Note: Please do not double-post. There was only a few hours between your posts and nobody else had commented. In the future, please edit your last post. Site Rules, Rule 8, Section 2.]

Hey...looky what I found here....