Sign in to follow this  
Shem

MOD:Sith Lord Armor

Sith Lord Armor

Uploader Edit: The mod has been corrected/fixed as of 4/7/2017. I made the installer and only stopped halfway through originally, so I apologize. I never realized it wasn't done, not amongst the other 40+ I had been doing. :)

Original Review on Filefront:

Shem breaks out with these functional and elegant robes. Who else could make them look so good? In particular, Atton, M!Exile, Brianna, and Mical look smoking hot. (The all blue on Mikey? Yeah, fits with his hard to corrupt alignment). The chest plate through abdomen looks like it's made of light metal, giving it a look of functional armor. The arms and legs are given full movement with the bodysuit underneath, and an ornamental cape drops off the hips. Just add a lightsaber and watch as the other patrons of the cantina give you a wide berth and the best seats.

Again, the only payment a fan writer or artist gets is the feedback, good or ill for their efforts. Suggestions as to improvements will allow them to make more and better mods in the future.

-Allronix

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/05/2015
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible