Sign in to follow this  
wolfsite

Missing Handmaidens in 1.6

I was reading the comments over at the filefront site and they said to come here for the answer to this problem, however I see you guys have had some technical problems and are restoring the site.

Could someone please share how to fix the problems with the Handmaidens not appearing in the Telos academy? For this Mod I deleted KOTOR 2 and did a fresh install and the only other mod I am using right now is the Ultimate Saber Mod with the 1.6 compatibility patch. I also store the game in a separate directory (C:Games)

Meh. Nope, you don't have the USM compatibility patch for 1.6. At least, I am quite sure. The only person that could have given you access to this patch (that is still in testing) is Stoney himself.

If your interested PM me and I'll send you the 1.6 patcher for USM and you can test it out. one thing you'll need to remove the 1.5 usm patch as much as possible as the patcher isn't set to overwrite any files, if that's a problem I have another way you could install though.

And yep, twas' probably the issue there. This previous USM patch should be "rated" 1.5 only ;)

Alright, Tomorrow I'll clear out USM for now and see what happens. I have no problem doing a full re install since it doesn't really take much time but I'll let you know what happens.

Okay after removing the USM 1.5 patch and using the 1.6 beta the handmaidens returned so I can safely say it was a compatibility issue between TSLRCM 1.6 and USM 1.5.

Thanks again everybody for all the help.

Didnt want to start a new thread. Right now I'm playing through on the female lightside. I just finished the polar academy level and there was only Brianna there after the confrontation with Atris. I have the new version of the mod installed along with the patch. The odd thing was when I played through as the DS female, all the handmaidens were at the academy. Hope this helps.