Guest haviik

Requests

I'm well aware of this beta. The reason I'm asking for someone to port over those two models is because they are not included in the beta. Actually, the only blade model included in the beta is the single Vibrosword.

You're probably aware of this, but we can't do that without the guy's permission... And he tends to be hard to get a hold of.

Has anybody got the learning of the ways of the force mod by Darth333? Many thanks

Has anybody got the learning of the ways of the force mod by Darth333? Many thanks

Was this mod ever released? I looked for it in multiple archives, found nothing, then found a WIP thread for the mod where the last post was Darth333 back in 2006 saying he may not finish the mod.

EDIT: According to a post from really early 2015, Insidious said he had the mod. You may want to PM him about it. 

Can I get files of the original Nar Shaddaa window looking out of and into Tien Tubb's garage, it's just after toying with a couple texture mods for NS and finally being happy with the result I can't seem to get rid of the damn purple window.

If someone could PM me the original that I can just drop into my override and overwrite the purple variation from Xedi's texture it would be greatly appreciated. 

If someone could PM me the original that I can just drop into my override and overwrite the purple variation from Xedi's texture it would be greatly appreciated.

Trying moving "DAN_WN02.TGA" (or "DAN_WN02.TGA") out of your override folder to your desktop. (Don't remove "DAN_WN02.TXI" though.) Does that solve that problem after you've done that? If so, delete the file from your desktop.

I had two ideas, one of which shouldn't be too hard, one might be a bit tricky or outright impossible

1. Replace Force Jump as the automatic Jedi Guardian feat. In my opinion, it makes little sense compared to the bonus feats for Sentinels and Consulars. I would instead make that a selectable Force power (exclusive to Guardian, if you wish) and replace the bonus with something that maybe adds to chance to hit. That fits more with the lore

2. Make belts and/or gloves have visible changes to character models. I am not sure how it would work given that the armour alone is what changes appearance. Headgear is easy to apply due to the face being separate from the rest of the body, but perhaps there could be a calculation to check for it after armour is checked? Something like that

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for old mod or something that's already existed, but has anybody here got Vurt's Ebon Hawke Retexture (not the 2012 version that was uploaded in Deadlystream) for K1 and K2  from http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206395

Vurt's Ebon Hawke Retexture 2011 version supposedly look like this, I believe.

VurtsEbonHawkRetexture2011.jpg

And Deadeye Duncan on Manaan restoration (Seamhainn version), I searched for the working link everywhere but I have no luck for both mods. If anyone still have it. Could you please send it to me?

Thank you very much. 

Here is Deadeye Duncan on Manaan:

http://jumpstationz.com/ModsArchive/Seamhainn/

What disqualifies the Deadly Stream upload of vurt's mod for you?

That was fast.  :thumbup: 

Don't get me wrong, the 2012 version (Deadly Stream upload)  of Vurt's Ebon Hawke Retexture is a fine mod and I still use it, but the reason I asked for the 2011 version is just a matter of personal preference. I like it more since the color is closer to the original texture. In my opinion both versions are good. I didn't mean to be disrespect or being ungrateful to Vurt. Sorry, if this came out the wrong way.  :D

Looking for Silveredge's "Ajunta Pall's Unique Appearance" mod. The gamefront download does not work, I get a warning about viruses when I try to download. Even tied ignoring it and doing a scan after but the file was broken and cant find another place to download. If anyone knows a good link I'd really be happy.

Just an idea, not sure how much of a pain it would be, but what about a mod for the lightside ending script to allow you to wear what you were wearing on the Star Forge at the ending ceremony instead of the generic brown jedi robes?

Just an idea, not sure how much of a pain it would be, but what about a mod for the lightside ending script to allow you to wear what you were wearing on the Star Forge at the ending ceremony instead of the generic brown jedi robes?

Looks like the robe is equipped via k_donrobe.ncs. It's in both STUNT_56a_s.rim and STUNT_57_s.rim. The STUNT_56a_s.rim version is:

void main() {
	object object1 = CreateItemOnObject("g_a_jedirobe01", GetFirstPC(), 1);
	AssignCommand(GetFirstPC(), ActionUnequipItem(GetItemInSlot(1, OBJECT_SELF), 0));
	AssignCommand(GetFirstPC(), ActionEquipItem(object1, 1, 1));
}
And the STUNT_57_s.rim version is:

void main() {
	ActionUnequipItem(GetItemInSlot(1, OBJECT_SELF), 0);
	ActionEquipItem(object1, 1, 1);
}
It would be easy enough to replace it with something else, like the Revan robes for instance, but I'm not sure about keeping whatever the player had previously. Some script gurus might have to chime in on that.

Looks like the robe is equipped via k_donrobe.ncs. It's in both STUNT_56a_s.rim and STUNT_57_s.rim. The STUNT_56a_s.rim version is:

void main() {
	AssignCommand(GetFirstPC(), ActionUnequipItem(GetItemInSlot(1, OBJECT_SELF), 0));
	AssignCommand(GetFirstPC(), ActionEquipItem(object1, 1, 1));
}
And the STUNT_57_s.rim version is:

void main() {
	ActionUnequipItem(GetItemInSlot(1, OBJECT_SELF), 0);
	ActionEquipItem(object1, 1, 1);
}
It would be easy enough to replace it with something else, like the Revan robes for instance, but I'm not sure about keeping whatever the player had previously. Some script gurus might have to chime in on that.

I'm certainly no script guru, but I'd say that the ActionUnequipItem unequips the robe the player had prievously before ActionEquipItem equips the player with the generic Jedi robe. So I'd guess that by replacing these two scripts with "empty" scripts, the player should be able to keep his robe for the LS ending.

Good catch on the ending ceremony attire. Never thought of it.

Would be great to have this modified for continuity purposes.

• Like 1

I'm certainly no script guru, but I'd say that the ActionUnequipItem unequips the robe the player had prievously before ActionEquipItem equips the player with the generic Jedi robe. So I'd guess that by replacing these two scripts with "empty" scripts, the player should be able to keep his robe for the LS ending.

That's what popped into my mind too, but I also don't know anything about KOTOR scripts...

Can anyone replace the companions Jedi classes with their corresponding prestige classes? I found a neat mod that gives Kreia a Prestige Class upon the player becoming one. I took a look at the script used to do so but I'm not totally sure how to do it myself.

Atton

New Jedi Class: Jedi Watchman/Sith Assassin

Bao-Dur

New Jedi Class: Jedi Weapon Master/Sith Marauder

Handmaiden: same as Bao-Dur

Mira: Same as Atton

Kreia: Jedi Master/Sith Lord

Disciple: Jedi Master/Sith Lord

If using Hanharr Dark Jedi mod then I guess Weapon Master/Marauder.

Anyone willing to do a reskin of Kreia to give her the

Darth Traya face she has at the end i.e. her clothes remain the same, just she has her Sith face?

Unfortunately just copying said face from the relevant .tga file doesn't work. It leaves a strip around the edge that no matter how I recolour, doesn't look right. This needs the work of a proper texture editor, as opposed to my blundering attempts.

Can anyone replace the companions Jedi classes with their corresponding prestige classes? I found a neat mod that gives Kreia a Prestige Class upon the player becoming one. I took a look at the script used to do so but I'm not totally sure how to do it myself.

Atton

Bao-Dur

One way to do this would be to just use the KSE to change their classes. You'd have to do that every game though.

Anyone willing to do a reskin of Kreia to give her the

Darth Traya face she has at the end i.e. her clothes remain the same, just she has her Sith face?

Unfortunately just copying said face from the relevant .tga file doesn't work. It leaves a strip around the edge that no matter how I recolour, doesn't look right. This needs the work of a proper texture editor, as opposed to my blundering attempts.

It's not a texture issue.  You can also accomplish this yourself. Use KSE to change Kreia's normal appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Gimped) to her Malachor appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Evil)

Unfortunately just copying said face from the relevant .tga file doesn't work. It leaves a strip around the edge that no matter how I recolour, doesn't look right.

Interesting. Where exactly are you getting these strips where the texture doesn't cover? Looking at the models, there are some slight variations in the head meshes, both in geometry and UVs, but I can't see anything obviously wrong (aside from some mild texture distortion that would be covered by the hood) when transplanting the other texture to the regular head. Not seeing any gaps/untextured strips. Can you post some pics?

An alternative to Sith Holocron's approach would be to do the swap via editing the appearance.2da. Going further, you could split out the heads so that you could then freely use either on either body (or give her the ability to wear regular clothes/armour, as I did once). That would allow for a seamless swap between the 2-handed and 1-handed versions on Pergaus.

Atton

Bao-Dur

You should check out a_makejedi.nss in KotOR Tool, under the BIFs->Scripts.bif->Script, Sources section.

It's not a texture issue.  You can also accomplish this yourself. Use KSE to change Kreia's normal appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Gimped) to her Malachor appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Evil)

But... He wanted the face with her normal brown clothes... Which could very well be a UV-mapping difference between the two models. I know for a fact that Handmaiden's variations (normal clothes, DS normal clothes, and her naked model) all have different numbers of vertices and thus a slightly different mapping of the UVs...