Guest haviik

Requests

I'd like to request a new armor model for Mandalore in TSL. First of all I'd like him to wear Mandalore's traditional mask as it is Canon that he got that one from Revan.

But then I'd also like him to have new armor that fits the style of the mask and combines the look of the Mandalorian armors seen in the game with the more ornamented armors worn by prievous Mandalores.

All of that is not set in stone of course but a general idea of what I'd like to see, so if anyone wants to make this mod please get creative :)

I'd like to see two K1 mods:

• One that changes the starting class "scoundrel" to "smuggler." Just a name change in the dialog.tlk - Better matches TOR and sounds better because it is an occupation like scout and soldier.
  • A mod that makes the PC's Bandon armor identical to how Darth Bandon's actually looks in game

A previous mod on KotOR Files changed scoundrel to smuggler, but required that one replace the entire dialog.tlk file - not very convenient.

Additionally, previous Bandon armor mods were complicated to install and implement.

I'll put those on my list of small mods that I want to make, but it'll probably take some time until I get them done so if anyone wants to make them, feel free to do so.

I'd like to request that someone make a mod creating the ultimate saber mod, one that has all the qualities and none of the penalties of the others, saber and force forms and use juyo style as a model.

I was thinking in creating a style that woud be the one that the sith lord Tulak Hord used, since Kreia sayed that he was the greatest of the weapon masters of the sith, and such teachings may be found in the holocron in his toumb. The style would be called "Tekken" (yeah...I like that name XD).

All of the saber attributes (attack, defense, Blaster Bolt Deflection, Critical Multiplier, Defense vs. Current Target, Saves vs. Force Powers, Weapon Threat Range, Attacks per round and Critical Hit Attack Modifier) woud be at +5. And all of the force attributes (damage, save vs force powers etc...) woud be also at +5, exept for FP cost, that woud be rediced 50%, wile force power duration and force power damage woud increase 50%

Besides i wanted to increase the damage of the "death field" force power and the "force storm" force power, for the first one is the strongest power of Darth Nihilus, it's a shame its so weak in comparison with my player, i mean at LV 50 player, it does almost nothing to an enemy and almost heal you nothing . Both powers should be capable of almost (if not do so XD) kill an entire squadoom of sith troopers in 1 hit.

I'm currently playing with the Darth Nihilus costume on the game, so a mod with the style and those two force powers would be helpful in the atmosphere of my gameplay.

If possible, ill be greatfull that this could be done also with KOTOR 1 (increase the force powers strenth) if possible.

Thanks.

Here's a request that is hopefully fairly simple. Or perhaps exceedingly difficult if I have no idea what I'm talking about (likely).

I was hoping someone could fix the old High Level Force Powers mod, as it unfortunately does not work with the newest Steam update. If I'm not mistaken, simply repackaging the mod with an update TSL Patcher SHOULD work, but I haven't the faintest clue of how difficult that might be.

Download links;

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/sthlforcep2.rar

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/sthlforcepowerv2u1.rar

Edit: Turns out I'm just an idiot. It works fine with the new update, it just doesn't play well with the Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM.

Here's a request that is hopefully fairly simple. Or perhaps exceedingly difficult if I have no idea what I'm talking about (likely).

I was hoping someone could fix the old High Level Force Powers mod, as it unfortunately does not work with the newest Steam update. If I'm not mistaken, simply repackaging the mod with an update TSL Patcher SHOULD work, but I haven't the faintest clue of how difficult that might be.

Download links;

I would think the permissions would be the hard part...

It's unlikely to be an issue with TSLPatcher. There's no reason a TSLPatcher mod shouldn't work with the Steam version (updated or not). You simply have to point it at the right folder. Far more likely is a compatibility issue with TSLRCM or something else. You need to define "does not work" more explicitly.

Download links;

It's unlikely to be an issue with TSLPatcher. There's no reason a TSLPatcher mod shouldn't work with the Steam version (updated or not). You simply have to point it at the right folder. Far more likely is a compatibility issue with TSLRCM or something else. You need to define "does not work" more explicitly.

Depending on what mods you have from Steam, it is possible that the folder you're directing TSLPatcher to doesn't have a dialog.tlk file in it.

stoffe made the TSLPatcher check for the dialog.tlk file as a safety check to make sure the path was valid.

Due to the way they did the Workshop (file overwrites and load order trumping earlier files), this could cause an issue.

I made a fixed version for Hassat Hunter, so I'll look into updating it.

(I got permission from stoffe to modify her tools)

Ok nvm, already found the mod I was looking for.

Hi,

New to this site as I've been out of the SWkotor universe for quite a while now and just started back in. My character is female, which is good, plenty of mods/reskins to keep the game play happy. All except for 1 thing. When I originally played kotor I used a mod from Master Kevar, Bastila and female Revan - Untold love story, and found that added much more to the game than being the love interest of that worthless chunk named Carth. So far, all attempts at finding this mod are fruitless. Kotorfiles, lucasfiles, etc are all down or dead, and it's not amongst any personal websites I can find so far.

Does anyone know of a link or website where this mod can actually be found?

Thanks for any help in this.

Hello,

Is there a mod that lets you skip the forced turret minigame sections in KOTOR 1? Or at least a hack that makes you invinciblerduring it? Anything at  all, please?

I  really want to play through KOTOR 1 again but I literally could not beat the last forced minigame. I can't see that well and also I'm just a substandard gamer. I ended up having to ask a roommate at the time to do it for me but he's gone now and so I'm worried that my playthrough will hit a rather lame wall and come to a crappy  end.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Well the scripted ones are the problem.... I just could not beat the last one.

Maybe I can find some way to cheat it. It's my only hope if there are no mods to remove it or to make you invulnerable.

They are perfectly similar to each other... it's only the background that changes. There's no real reason why you couldn't beat the last one, if you can beat the previous ones, unless your game decides to crash in that one.

Maybe there are more enemies in the last one, I dunno. I barely scraped by the first mandatory encounter but, as I said, I was stuck on the last one until I had a friend beat it for me.

They all have six fighters. If you'll manage to get a good start it's an easy pick, but if you don't manage to do that, it can be quite hard... I'm not saying it would be too easy, if you don't know how to do it. But when you learn it, it is.

Rotating the turret can be done by using the a and d keys. For some reason it was much easier for me to quickly aim my turret at the incoming ships.

Also, it's best to aim for ships moving toward the Ebon Hawk on the radar, instead of shooting the ships from one location (as they are fast and generally easier to miss when you don't move the turret) Hopefully this helps...

And remember to aim ahead of a moving target to where it will be, not where it currently is.

Small request :: 

I am looking for a tutorial in how to create and implement custom armbands into the game. 

Hi, I just joined not sure if I'll stay or not, but I have a bit of a odd request. I just got KOTOR 2 and have been playing it for the first time. I downloaded the Restoration mod. Currently I am on Goto's Yaht and have spoiled myself with the game by browsing too much on Wookiepedia. Anyways I just thought of something amusing to me. 

Since Darth Nihilus growled instead of speaking normally, I made a joke that he is secretly a Kath Hound. So could someone make a mod that replaces Nihilus with a Kath Hound at the very least in the cutscenes? I have no experience in modding, so I can't do this myself. Thank you for your time. 

this isnt exactly a request but i used to have this male head, and i believe that is one of the best head mods made for TSL, but i can't remember  where i downloaded it from and i really would like to have it again. does anyone knows where could i get it or who made this head?

kotor2restoreb.jpg