Guest haviik

Requests

This may be a hard request, shoot I don't even now if it is possible to make this head.  Can anybody make a Kit-Fisto Head for Kotor 2?

Not Kit, but his girlfriend perhaps:

DP_Nautolan_Female_Head_WIP_01_TH.jpg

No guarantees this will work, MDLOps hates me after all. But assuming it does, I'll take a crack at a male one as well.

• Like 1

No guarantees this will work, MDLOps hates me after all. But assuming it does, I'll take a crack at a male one as well.

Okay, Thank you. Please send me a PM when and if Kit is finished?

Small request, can someone make me a Plo Koon portrait? Just PM me when finished very easy and simple request.

Small request, can someone make me a Plo Koon portrait? Just PM me when finished very easy and simple request.

Modeling a new head is incredibly difficult so this is not a very easy and simple request.

This is amazing DP. Does this work with all animations? I seem to remember that adding new geometry to heads was impossible. Did this change?

Modeling a new head is incredibly difficult so this is not a very easy and simple request.

No no, not a new head model. Just a little character portrait that you see at the bottom of the screen lol. A little character portrait of Plo Koon.

1 and a half requests for KOTOR1

1 -  any way to make boxes, chests, lockers, etc change to '(THINGY) - EMPTY' after all items have been cleared, like it does in TSL?

AND A HALF - 

Am I correct in assuming that the world has given up on making the menu/gui a size that a normal person can actually read? Been reading up on it and people are saying 800x600 is hard-coded into the software... but how can that be? My eyeballs hurt... 

Just checking :-)

1 and a half requests for KOTOR1

1 -  any way to make boxes, chests, lockers, etc change to '(THINGY) - EMPTY' after all items have been cleared, like it does in TSL?

AND A HALF - 

Am I correct in assuming that the world has given up on making the menu/gui a size that a normal person can actually read? Been reading up on it and people are saying 800x600 is hard-coded into the software... but how can that be? My eyeballs hurt... 

Just checking :-)

I can scale the GUI for you if you want. Just need to know which menus and what the target resolution is.

I can scale the GUI for you if you want. Just need to know which menus and what the target resolution is.

I'm talkin ALL the menus. Running at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 using Flawless Widescreen. Everything I've been able to find says the menus can't be resized.

Menus won't display above 800x600 - I'd be willing to give anything you had a shot.

I'm talkin ALL the menus. Running at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 using Flawless Widescreen. Everything I've been able to find says the menus can't be resized.

Menus won't display above 800x600 - I'd be willing to give anything you had a shot.

Last thing: K1, K2, or both?

Wait so are you just trying to scale the HUD? Al al this- http://www.wsgf.org/article/star-wars-knights-old-republic

Or the actual inventory screen and such

Inventory, Character, Feats, Force Powers, Map, .etc

The actual HUD is basically already done with the Widescreen from what I understand.

Not quite sure if this counts under requests, but here goes! Move/Delete if needed.

Did these Disciple reskins get ported over to Gamefront and/or here?

https://web.archive.org/web/20120831021134/http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Disciple_Improvement;99844

https://web.archive.org/web/20130708110703/http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/DiscipleMical_Reskin;100011

I went looking but I can't find anything, and I quite like them and was wondering if anybody knew if there was another place or if someone attempted a similar mod.

I'd like to see a lightsaber hilt based on the canon design of Revan's lightsaber. Pic for reference:400px-Revan%27s_lightsaber.JPG

I'd think it should be given to you when you first construct a lightsaber for your training.

Just K1 - TSL has no issues

Inventory screens and such - HUD is REALLY small, but in the right spot, so not really complaining

Well, I found out that I can scale the GUI itself, but not the window through which the player views it...

So, that little viewing window (the inner part that changes while that border texture is tiled and doesn't change) must have it's size hardcoded into the game...

I'd like to see a lightsaber hilt based on the canon design of Revan's lightsaber. Pic for reference:

I'd think it should be given to you when you first construct a lightsaber for your training.

Qui-Don Jorn made a Revan lightsaber hilt a few years back. I don't know how you got it ingame and the download links no longer work but since he's been active here in the last time you could ask him to reupload those files. Here's the LF discussion: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=210648

What I really want is to pretty much port Kotor 1 into Kotor 2, so that my Revan could use 6 upgrades on his saber rather than just 3, so I could further diversify armor and weapon configs on my party, and so my Jedi characters could use the badass Kotor 2 powers like Force Crush.

What I really want is to pretty much port Kotor 1 into Kotor 2, so that my Revan could use 6 upgrades on his saber rather than just 3, so I could further diversify armor and weapon configs on my party, and so my Jedi characters could use the badass Kotor 2 powers like Force Crush.

I believe porting is against The Rules

That is so highly frowned upon. It would not be right to do, and as Xuul said it's against the rules.

Well, I found out that I can scale the GUI itself, but not the window through which the player views it...

So, that little viewing window (the inner part that changes while that border texture is tiled and doesn't change) must have it's size hardcoded into the game...

Yeah...that's what I had read and researched myself thinking that if it could be done than somebody would have already. Problem was the last forums I could find relating to it were years old now and I was hoping they'd be obsolete.

Thanks for looking into it FS! Appreciate the feedback. Guess I'll just have to squint harder...