Guest haviik

Requests

I would like to request a small mod which changes the appearance of Sith Soldiers during the escape from Peragus (turret mini game) into all kinds of aliens: rodians, biths, aqualishes, trandoshans, duros', weequays etc. If that's not possible, then please at least change them in trandoshans.

I need this for filming purposes.

Aliens.zip

Drop in the override, remove once you're done.

Whoa, cool! Thx.

One more thing if I may: what is the name of a sound file that corresponds to turret fire sound effect in that minigame? I need to replace it.

Is there a way to disable the female tutorial voice in the prologue? I can deal with the pop-up subtitles, but the voice is so high-pitched and grating, every single goddamn time I do something, it's maddening. Also, I mean something that would not involve replacing the voice files with empty silent ones.

Is there a way to disable the female tutorial voice in the prologue? I can deal with the pop-up subtitles, but the voice is so high-pitched and grating, every single goddamn time I do something, it's maddening. Also, I mean something that would not involve replacing the voice files with empty silent ones.

Why not create blank sound files with the tutorial sound files' names and then pop them in the Override.

But that's soooooooooo much effooooooooooort...

I'm working on it right now and your penance for laziness will be to test it. LOL

I'm actually working on this. My "No Tutorial Prologue" mod will remove almost every instance of her voice, save for the few times it makes sense for the Computer to issue a warning. All of the annoying dialog telling you things you already know will be gone! 

I'm actually working on this. My "No Tutorial Prologue" mod will remove almost every instance of her voice, save for the few times it makes sense for the Computer to issue a warning. All of the annoying dialog telling you things you already know will be gone!

I've already sent him the files to remove the annoying mechanized female voice. I'm still waiting on how that worked, Kainzorus . . .

Now, does anyone have Avol's Vader handy?

Check your PMs

Yer blind.

Apparently I am! I might have to change the way I format the sound files. I'll test the next version myself. ;)

I need a small modification: I need a Sith Assassin/Lord in Tomb of Freedon Nadd on Dxun (that one which tempts player to join him in the dark side, standing in the middle of two other assassins) replaced with a model of Revan. If possible make him lvl 30 and give him about 3000 hp-s, just don't let him die too quickly :D

I need a small modification: I need a Sith Assassin/Lord in Tomb of Freedon Nadd on Dxun (that one which tempts player to join him in the dark side, standing in the middle of two other assassins) replaced with a model of Revan. If possible make him lvl 30 and give him about 3000 hp-s, just don't let him die too quickly :D

This is seriously 30 seconds of fiddling with Kotor Tool. You could do it yourself.

g_darkjedi004.zip

Just wondering - how much harm it would do, if you just remove (rename) the audio files of the tutorial voice to disable it? Not that I would be doing such a thing, that voice doesn't irritate me (though I never listen to it, either) but as there seems to be people who want it disabled...

Thank you Mr. Deal with it! :D

You shall be properly credited for your two mods in my upcoming episode.

I was wondering if anyone could reskin Darth Malak's Armor in TSL to match the armor he is wearing in the tomb scene where he recruits Jedi?

JgzWlZB.jpg

Does anyone know how to write a script or something so that you can add a cooldown time to using something like an energy shield or a droid weapon? Maybe something that would disable the item for a period of time after using it or cause it to do nothing? Thanks.

I've had a look at this mod and started thinking, would it be possible to make something similar, that would give female characters in TSL male running animations? Because, to be honest, Obsidian dropped the ball with that one, and personally it's the only thing that prevents me from playing a canonical female exile.

I think I found something that might be of interest to you? http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2846009&postcount=59

This is an odd request, but I need it for K1R. Does anybody have a save with the Genoharadan(?) mission to kill Rulan? I need fast access to that point so I can fix a few things...