Guest haviik

Requests

i suggest to any of our xtremelly skilled ones, to finish that hk-47 melee/saber mod. tweak model a bit, cause for now there's some gaps around eyes in some animations (talking to hk-47 will help you to understand what i'm talking about), put those items to some merchants or in some other places. great potetial in that one, but we see something like proof of concept. i think it deserves polishing and some story maybe :) thanks.

Make a mod where you can romance Mira.

I think I know someone that might be interested in doing the part as listed in post #225 but I'd need all of the lines to actually present to her. Anyone interested in grabbing them for me?

Update: the actress is interested. If anyone can help with gathering the lines, I'd appreciate it immensely. (We'd also need the file names paired with the actual dialogue - but that's pretty obvious.)

So, SH, is there a list somewhere of all of the lines that need to be found? There may be some people who want to help, but haven't played Brotherhood of Solomon. Also it may be important to know if they're looking in the Kotor 2 files (via kotortool) or elsewhere..

I think I know someone that might be interested in doing the part as listed in post #225 but I'd need all of the lines to actually present to her. Anyone interested in grabbing them for me?

Update: the actress is interested. If anyone can help with gathering the lines, I'd appreciate it immensely. (We'd also need the file names paired with the actual dialogue - but that's pretty obvious.)

You asked the wife, didn't you? :P

You asked the wife, didn't you? :P

I did not.

BTW, Fair Strides has generously offered to find all the lines. At Canderis' suggestion, I've reached out to Silveredge9 to see if there is anything that he would like to say about all of this. If any of this goes any further, I'll open a WIP thread here.

Update: Silveredge9 has generously granted his blessing for this to proceed.

Separate request than the voiceovers hence a separate post!

Having some issues with a texture replacement mod for the planet of Peragus II. Are you good with texture replacement and know the names of certain models? You might be able to assist! Head here (offsite) for more information!

Edit: Solved! Request rescinded.

A request to anyone that can help. I have been searching fervently for whatever texture is used on these bottles.

post-9498-0-43631100-1384920992_thumb.jpg

I've looked through the texture-set back and forth and cannot find them. If you or anyone you know has an idea of where this is found.. please let me know where...

Another problem I can't fix. I need some way to replace the suit used by Mara on Nar Shadaa in the Jekk Jek Tar. I need it to be the watersuit instead of the spacesuit. I believe it's somewhere in the script or dialog triggers. I just don't know how to change it, and I don't want to do anything drastic that would be a problem for TSLRCM.

----Got a PM for a fix

Thank You, Fair Strides :D

A follow-up to my previous request.

A request to anyone that can help. I have been searching fervently for whatever texture is used on these bottles.

attachicon.gifK2_00052.JPG

I've looked through the texture-set back and forth and cannot find them. If you or anyone you know has an idea of where this is found.. please let me know where...

I finally found the texture post-9498-0-65389400-1387531465_thumb.jpg , but now there is another which I still cannot locate after MUCH TRYING..

The texture to this ceiling fan.

K2_00007.jpg

I assume it's some other file masquerading as a NAR texture, but if you have any leads as to where it might be please let me know..

_--_Edit

So I found it..

K2_00247.jpg

Is there, perchance, a mod that allows you to wield a sword & blaster together? Perhaps with a line of feats to go with that style?

Never heard of this. Seems like a nightmare to code-in. What do you think, Fair Strides?

Never heard of this. Seems like a nightmare to code-in. What do you think, Fair Strides?

I'm flattered that you ask me specifically, Mr. Phil!:)

Well...

I talked this over once with LDR, actually.

My theory on the matter:

I believe that it is possible. Would it be easy? Heck no!:)

(In the following, where I say "you" I mean the general form,  not the specific form)

There are two ways I see that it might be done:

1. The first feasible way, that I see, to do it is to have it as a single model, with the helpers of a two-handed model. You'd need to do custom animations, but I could send you a breakdown on the animations.2da and how to edit the ascii to try to make it work...

2. Take either the sword or blaster and give it the animations of the sword or blaster, but make a new baseitems entry and switch the type to the opposite. I can send you a PM on the exact edits to baseitems.2da. You'd need to do a custom .uti for the weapon though, and possibly still the custom animations for dual-wielding purposes...

Overall, Method 1 is more thorough(and more likely to work), and Method 2 is a hypothetical that could work, but is also the lazy/practical way out.

Ironically, scripting can't touch this. If someone wanted to do the custom anims, I'd happily try to make it work. I could code in some special force powers that cost zero points to cast and then try to edit the combat AI to check for them and apply the effects...

I'm interested in creating a new skill and I was planning to do this by combining the Computer Use and Security skills. I imagine, in order to do this, you'd have to either make it so that opening locks uses the Computer Use skill or that using Computer Spikes uses the Security skill. And then either way, you'd have to go into all of the conversations that check the skill you're replacing and make it check the one you're using for both.

Does anyone here know how to do this? Or maybe there's another way to combine two skills in order to have a slot for another skill?

Hey guys does anyone have good zaalbar reskin? Or maybe someone has links for these skins, cant find any links on internet *cry*

Zaalbar1.gif

bigzmalakkd8.jpg

i found it on inernet after i typed "zaalbar reskin". there were few pics and links but not a single download link was working, so i asked maybe someone has it =\

I'm sure if you found the pics, you can figure-out the name of the mod. Google has such options: "Visit link where image was posted" or something...

The only thing my research has yielded is the user's name is "Colja", and the only place that ever uploaded his reskins were pcgamemods.com (which has been disbanded for roughly a decade) and one defunct reference on filfront to some "lizard people reskin". The only thing I can think of is to either try to contact the user (who hasn't been on Lucasforums since 07') or to see if anyone still has the files before they were removed from the internet.

There you go. Malkior made half the work for you. Post these info plus maybe the picture in the thread I mentionned and if somebody still has-it, they will send the file your way.

well actually i tried to find any links using google search by image, but as i said not a single link was working... anyway i am sorry for posting stupid messages on this forum, because i thought this forum home of star wars gaming and might have more fans who could actually have zaalbar skins -.-

well actually i tried to find any links using google search by image, but as i said not a single link was working... anyway i am sorry for posting stupid messages on this forum, because i thought this forum home of star wars gaming and might have more fans who could actually have zaalbar skins -.-

Look above you.....