Guest haviik

Requests

I've seen that, and it wasn't really what I was looking for. I'd actually decided to try and make my own, but couldn't make heads or tails of how even with the modding instructions all over the LucasArts forum. Apparently Crixler was working on a TSL lightsaber pack that would've had a black (White cored) saber, including a whole bunch of other cool stuff. But that appears to be a dead project.So I guess I'm stuck waiting to see if someone will go out of their way to make one for me, or just SOL. :P

Hi,

Does anyone have Achilles' Game Balance Mod. I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot. 

Hi everyone !

I've been searching for these two mod for a while now

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ballistic_Mesh_Jacket_for_PC_Dark_Side;41155

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/LightDark_Bastila;80221

I'll be glad if someone could give me a link to these mod

thank you ^_^

Don't the links work? Rather, do you mean you want them hosted on DS?  :huh:

• Like 1

Don't the links work? Rather, do you mean you want them hosted on DS?  :huh:

Certain countries can't' download from there. He must be in one of them.

It seems there are actually many countries in the world cut off from Gamefront's idiotic policy.

Never before have I had such an issue anywhere else on the Internet. It's a disgrace (I had a couple of my own mods there too once upon a time and pulled them down immediately).

I can't download on Gamefront, when I try it says "file not found" .. I have this problem since few months.

I can't download on Gamefront, when I try it says "file not found" .. I have this problem since few months.

Check this post to see if your country is on the list. If it is, you won't be able to get your files from Gamefront.

Unfortunately, my country is on the list :(
Is there still a way to get these mod ?

Check your email. (Do not check your PM.)

dans le futur, un method que tu pourrais essayer c'est d'utiliser un proxy pour les telecharger, j'utilize souvent http://kproxy.com/ (excuser svp le manque d'accents je n'ais pas acces a un clavier francais au moment. :)

english: try using a proxy such as http://kproxy.com/ it should allow you to download the files from anywhere.

• Like 1

Um...an armband that let's the player meditate and un-meditate whenever he wishes? XD

Guest Axl Dave

I have two requests, hopefully both simple ones.

1:  In the cargo hold of the Ebon Hawk, 11 lockers that can each be opened and used for permanent storage, one for myself (<FULL NAME>'s Locker) and each of my crew.  For reference, I will be playing Male LS, so my crew will have Mira and Handmaiden.

2:  A mod for Visas which allows her to wear helmets, like the mod for Mandalore.

(I have my answer to this one)

Any takers?

There's a mod I've been thinking about for some time. So its on Nar Shadaa. I'm trying to think ahead: we might eventually get a Genoharadan mod. Also there are things we might want to keep for after Goto's Yatch mission, such as helping refugee (or pissing-em). In a roleplay POV, we should be able to do so. Now there is one thing that always bothered me on NS. You have this shiny Airspeeder that you can spend some time to repair and then, be able to move from one place to another. And then, just when you finally finish-it, you are kind of forced to do the main NS plot. The problem with this is that when you do, your Airspeeder that you loved is sabotaged and rendered unusable. I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking, hey, if that piece of junk has been repaired once, why not twice? So after the sabotage, I'd like a mod that makes you able to repair the damn airspeeder. Anyone up for this???

Hello everybody 

My country is not in their list of country who support download from gamefront (since a few months ago) and I seen 2 mods that I want to try for my next replay of Kotor 2: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ellderons_Great_Sabers;51631 Ellderon's Great Sabers (0.2) and ]http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85693x#1451735 Movie Style Dark Side Transitions (TSL) 

Can someone PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address to send me the mod?

Hello everybody 

My country is not in their list of country who support download from gamefront (since a few months ago) and I seen 2 mods that I want to try for my next replay of Kotor 2: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ellderons_Great_Sabers;51631 Ellderon's Great Sabers (0.2) and ]http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85693x#1451735 Movie Style Dark Side Transitions (TSL) 

Can someone PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address to send me the mod?

Use a proxy.

Use a proxy.

I tried a few programs that change IP and it didn't work for me ... just the same result :( Can someone help me please?

The Request folder here is designed more for requests for new mods to be created, rather than retrieve old ones.

What you need is a thread where you may request hard to download mods - whether due a country being blocked or the mods isn't available on the internet anymore. Rather than Deadly Stream duplicate efforts already wildly successful elsewhere, I suggest you try this one over at LucasForums: Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Make sure you follow the directions given in the first post of the thread over there before making your request. Best of luck!

PS: Folks, please don't post your e-mail address in our threads as it attracts the spam bots. Ask folks to reply via PMs so you can pass your addresses in a private environment. Thanks!

OK M4-78 I'll do that .... Someone from there helped me ,thanks for the sugestion 

Here is a mod idea/request for TSL : Finding the Tulak Hord holocron and learning his lightsaber form (a new form) .... the holocron that Revan already found in the first Kotor game  .

Let me expand idea a little beat .... let's say that the holocron you will find inside Master Uthars old room (not the original one, another one smaller) Revan let it there on the bed,  and you take it and connect  it to your ship holo-projector Security System on the Ebon Hawk. a projection of Tulak Hord will appear with whom you will interact.

He will discuss with you about all the others lightsaber forms in detail. And after you know all the other forms, he will teach you his lightsaber form. A light side Exile must have a high Intelligence or Wisdom to convince the "Tulak Hord" to teach him his fighting stile .

There can be also another dialogues(funny ones) between this AI projection and the other members of your crew .... this "Tulak Hord" been a thing of the dark side it will provoke the Exile's companions  , by telling you funny remarks about them and they will react to it .

If someone is interested in this idea I can expand the dialogues.

I also have an idea of his definition of love(more twisted than HK-47's or Mira's) .

Hi all,

I have a request, I searched on google if there was already some mod that let the female player wear Mira, Handmainden robe and Twilek sister assassin clothes without overwritting some other existing one but I found none. If somebody is able to make them would be really nice.

Thank you,

bye

When I make a request, I go all out!

matilda.gif

If you've played Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge all the way through, you've certainly met this character. Known variously as Matilda, Sera Degana or Shadow, she's a major character in the mod. If only she didn't speak the same Twi'lek voiceovers all the way through...

My absurd request would to have a female voice actress do all the above character's lines in the mod. Absurd not only due to the vast amount of lines the character has but also because the tremendous amount of lip syncing that would have to happen.

There are tutorials for lipsyncing on LF so nearly anyone could do that part of it.

For example: Custom Lip Synching The Easy Way

The tedious part of hunting down every line and then finding someone with the patience to record it - there's the REAL challenge.

Do I think this mod will happen? Not at all, quite frankly. However, I've been surprised to have some of my requests fulfilled in the past so it's worth a shot by my asking.

Post here if you're willing to take it on as I'd love to hear it happen (in game.) Otherwise, carry on!