Guest Bob Ta'aar

Stuck after Handmaiden battels her sisters!

Guest Bob Ta'aar

Alright, I'm back at Telos in the secret academy now and Brianna (The Handmaiden) faces her sisters to fight. Awesome restored scene, I have to say, BUT ...

No matter whether I stun them all with 'Insanity' or kill them all, ... nothing happens. I'm simply still in control of Brianna and can run around the academy, there's not a single person to be found anywhere though, exept probably in Atris' chamber, which I can't enter.

Am I supposed to do something or is there another cutcsene or something suppesed to trigger that doesen't?

Thanks for any help!

Are you using Achilles Game Balance mod?

As that's a known issue with that mod, unless you delete a few files related to the handmaidens and Atris.

Guest Bob Ta'aar

nope, the only Handmaiden- or Atris-related mods I use are:

-Darkside Handmaiden Robe (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dark_Side_Handmaiden_Robes;76337)

and

-Hanmaiden Sister Fix (http://h.imagehost.org/download/0696/vp_HandsisterFix)

the first one should only add a new item and the lattershould according to VP be TSLRCM compatible, but I'll give it a try to uninstall them. Or do you know what files cause the bug?

nope, the only Handmaiden- or Atris-related mods I use are:

-Darkside Handmaiden Robe (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dark_Side_Handmaiden_Robes;76337)

and

-Hanmaiden Sister Fix (http://h.imagehost.org/download/0696/vp_HandsisterFix)

the first one should only add a new item and the lattershould according to VP be TSLRCM compatible, but I'll give it a try to uninstall them. Or do you know what files cause the bug?

Did you try to use it without these mods and see if it worked ? It just sounds not that compatible with tslrcm

Guest Bob Ta'aar

well, I'm lost.

deleting the files from the handmaiden-sister-fix made the cutscene not fire at all and I started with my pc outside the ebon hawk in the empty academy, also with atris' room closed for good.

now I put the files from the 'backup' folder in the handmaiden-sister-fix install-folder back into the Override-folder. it got me at least an additional comment of Atris about 'now, let's see what the exile has taught, if she fights she'll fall to the dark side, if she doesn't, she dies, blablabla' (which I haven't before). so I already thought it'll work, but after I killed all the handmaidens, still nothing happened at all (same for stunning them with terror) ;).

any hint where in which files those cutscenes are?

Sadly it seems the only way to fix it for you now is by reverting to a save before ever entering that module without the handmaiden-sister-fix.

That would be... before even gathering any masters at all sadly enough ;).

Otherwise you might want to try warping to 221TEL, but then you skip the HK factory.

i have a similar problem. my ordeal is i pass that part, and i fight atris, kill her, but the next jumble of events basically does not take me to telos fighting the sith, but rather it keeps loading the the military base on telos right infront of the door to the sub-levels of the military base, and basically it creates a loop (since the door is magnetically sealed i cant go through it, so i thought it was the mods extra content. i go back to the hangar the hk-50's are there that glitches the game then with the specific cutscene early in the game (one with, "the target has evaded us, we must pursue it"). afterwards, it takes me to the polar regions where the hk's shot down your shuttle. i do not know where to even start, i reinstalled the mod, but the problem persists. im thinking that in the game i should have done the hk mission which i didnt know what to do after they found out the factory was at telos. so questions:

1. after i get to telos, how do i continue the hk-factory mission?

2. any ideas on solving the main problem?

Same problem here. The Handmaiden fights her sisters and then nothing. Door to Atris won't open and there's nowhere else to go or do.

I am playing TSLRCM 1.7 and used a mod to get Mira as Dark Side and the Modified Handmaiden Appearance (1.1)

Guest Bob Ta'aar

might be good to add it to the incompatible-list, as now quiet a lot of people had the same issue.

VP was asked to make a compatible version though, but I have no idea if and when it'll be done ;).

I was able to continue on normally by deleting the files in the override folder that the mod said it added or modified and loaded to a save from right before on Dantooine with Kreia.

Guest Salk

Just to add that I am also experiencing this unfortunate situation. My game's now screwed and I am forced to sometimes restart it from the beginning. It'll take some time to digest the disappointment but at least I will have a chance to play with the 1.8 version of TSLRCM.

One suggestion to the TSLRCAM team about the restoration of the fight with the handmaidens: please make it so that they can be stunned also by fighting against them and leaving them little energy. In my game, the Last of the Handmaidens did not seem to have the Force powers needed in order to stun them. I was forced then to kill them without a chance to spare their lives. It was not funny.

Just to add that I am also experiencing this unfortunate situation. My game's now screwed and I am forced to sometimes restart it from the beginning. It'll take some time to digest the disappointment but at least I will have a chance to play with the 1.8 version of TSLRCM.

One suggestion to the TSLRCAM team about the restoration of the fight with the handmaidens: please make it so that they can be stunned also by fighting against them and leaving them little energy. In my game, the Last of the Handmaidens did not seem to have the Force powers needed in order to stun them. I was forced then to kill them without a chance to spare their lives. It was not funny.

I didn't need Force powers to stun them. When they were down far enough, they become stunned and no longer fought.

Guest Salk

I didn't need Force powers to stun them. When they were down far enough, they become stunned and no longer fought.

This is very interesting.

Can others confirm that this is supposed to be the correct behaviour? In that case, I guess that even what I experienced in the combat against the handmaidens was part of the incompatibility issues that the TSLRCM mod has with the Hanmaiden Sister Fix (which by the way is a very nice modification which I wish one day could be used together with TSLRCM).

I'm very sorry about the incompatibility of the Handmaiden sister fix. I was quick to assume that it was fully compatible, and for that I'm sorry.

I'll work on a version that is compatible.

I don't have the sisters mod, but I am having trouble with Atris. How the hell do I end the fight with her? I have no force powers for her at all. I actually barely spoke to her. I don't have many grenades and only a coupla medpacs. ??? 😲

Was able to fix same issue in my savefile by installing latest version of TSLRCM again.

I have like 30 mods now(with 2 extra planets, TSLRCM, M4-78). Seems like one of the mods screwed up, but overwriting TSLRCM on top of everything else seems to fix issue.

Also it fixed every handmaiden sister looking like darth kreya.