Avaris_

Bug: No option for assembling group before Sith Tomb on Dxun

Hey everyone,

i encountered a bug on Dxun right after completing Korriban and Kelborn contacts you because of the civil war outbreak. Here are futher information.

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

On Dxun. Second Time after the civil war on Onderon breaks out.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.3b and 1.1b respectively)

Yes. Version 1.8.4

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
Steam

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh installation

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

None

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

It happens on Dxun right before heading to the Sith tomb after Kelborn has contacted you via Holo on your Ship. The bug is basically that the dialogue in which I should assemble the party members for the Sith tomb ends right before getting to the option to choose the members. If I then talk to Kelborn to tell him the group is ready I am getting sent to the Sith Tomb completely alone (with main character) without the option to add group members. Apparently this is a known issue since this pops up right after the dialogue ends "CONVERSATION ERROR: Last Conversation Node Contains Either an END NODE or a CONTINUE NODE. Pleasecontact a designer!".

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

Not yet. Will my saves still work after re-installing the mod?

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes. Tried about three different saves but results were all the same.

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

Don't want to at this point.

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium

12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?

Confirmed

If anyone knows a fix for this I would be very grateful :)

Loving the mod so far.

Interesting.... I got that some message shortly after that, before leaving to Iziz. Wonder if that specific section's been sort of screwed up by 1.8.4

How/Where do i upload savegames? Apparently I can't just attach them to a post since they are too big.

I generally use dropbox. There's also a savegame section under downloads here - if youdon't want to start from scratch.

Still no solution :(
Will reinstalling the mod maybe help? Or will my savegames no longer work afterwards?

Reinstalling won't hurt, just in case it's something that went wrong with the installation.

If you want to be on the safe side, make a backup of your installation so you can revert back in case your savegames no longer work.

I also encountered this issue with v 1.8.4 Italian on Steam.

The issue appears to depend on the translation: when I installed the English version instead, it was working properly; going back to Italian the bug appeared again

Hope it helps

It might be Zbyl messed up something with the translation. In your Italian installation, can you send me/upload your 403DXN.mod?

Same problem here with the italian version... maybe you still need to look at the file?

P.S. 

I'm sure that the problem wasn't present at least until 1.8.2

I'm running Steam English version here.

I tried using the save editor to add in the party members I wanted but with no luck. I assume because the PC isn't leading the party the editor doesn't like the party setup or something.

I'm about to reinstall the mod so hopefully that rectifies the issue.