Sign in to follow this  
Pantherr

Quick question about models...

Hi,

I have 2 mods that both use their own modded version of the "Pmbmm" model, and I would like to be able to use both of them but they are not compatible with each other.

So what would I have to edit/change in order to be able to use both mods, and how would I do that?

Thanks...

I don't think that's possible, when they both modify the same model.

If they both only make small changes to the vanilla model you could probably try and merge them somehow, but don't ask me how to do that, I have no idea.

Otherwise you'll have to choose which model to use. As long as the rest of the mods are compatible you should be able to use the rest of both.

Which mods are you talking about?

You can't have two models used for the same "slot". You could however use one of the models to replace a different "slot". So for example keep one as PMBMM, but rename the other to PMBJM (Revan's robes). Then edit the UTI of the appropriate item/s to use that as the model variation instead.

Yeah, I know I can't use both as is, just wasn't sure how to rename etc. The 2 mods in question are "Sith Lord Armor" by Shem and

"The Prestige Item Pack" by Redhawke & Maverick187.

I'd also suggest that, if you end up renaming the model, you'll hex-edit the model name in the model file, also... otherwise, you'll get some reeeeally weird issues, if you have, on the same scene, one character wearing the pmbmm model and another character wearing the re-named pmbmm model.