gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

One of Kreia's lines in the conversation in the hidden academy on Telos with Atris states "I was the one who asked him to be exiled", even though the Exile is a woman.
1.8 features a line here saying "her" (It didn't exist, so it had to be spliced together)

Same deal :)

ANNNNNNNDDDDDD....... DONE! Completed one entire game with my Light sided Exile. Splendid work. The HK-47 base was fun as hell. I did run into the quirk with the game stalling when entering the Ravager due to Revans alignment, but that was fixed, luckily. All in all the same, and yet much, much better!

I did, however, to my regrets, get enough influence with Mandalore so he couldn't use Ludo Kressh's Armband. And, a 99% Lightsided HK-47 is just... wrong. But I got everybody to max on the Light-Side-O-Meter, except GO-TO and Canderous. But they were getting there.

I suppose I have to give it a go with a Dark Side Exile now... Ahh...

I do have one question about the Lightsaber I got right after defeating Atris. No matter how many times I reloaded, it was the same blue coloured ordinary Lightsaber. Is that set in stone, or shouldn't that be random like the others? Is it because I saved just moments before the battle?

Ohh. And when Hanharr lifts Mira by the throat at Malachor V, she just floats a fraction above the ground, and Hanharr holds his hand right above her head, where apparently she was supposed to be dangling.

I do have one question about the Lightsaber I got right after defeating Atris. No matter how many times I reloaded, it was the same blue coloured ordinary Lightsaber. Is that set in stone, or shouldn't that be random like the others? Is it because I saved just moments before the battle?

It's "Your" lightsaber... so while you could re-load to change it, you need a save approximately 30 hours earlier ;).

Ohh. And when Hanharr lifts Mira by the throat at Malachor V, she just floats a fraction above the ground, and Hanharr holds his hand right above her head, where apparently she was supposed to be dangling.

Apparently can't do anything about that. Which is odd since I remembered it being not the case in 1.4. :/ Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Apparently can't do anything about that. Which is odd since I remembered it being not the case in 1.4. :/ Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Well, you know what they say. The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

That's just a generic response to DS-acts.

I can't see how it would be possible to check wheter or not something was triggered by males or females and give another response for that (there is no she).

You could somehow change it to "They had it coming", but that would probably be more trouble than it's worth...

. . . Or merely shorten it to just "Had it coming"

At the Czerka Evacuation Site, the Mercenary Commander says: "Falt hired me to keep everyone out of the Restoration Zone... you in particular." If you go back to the Citadel Station's Cantina after recovering the Ebon Hawk, Corrun Falt is still there. Since you can't talk to him about the mercenaries wouldn't it be better if he was no longer there? Or is there cut content that contains Corrun Falt talking about the mercenaries?

After T3-M4 leaves the droid warehouse and after the Zhug Brother kills the Gran, Mira's subtitles show: "}Uh-oh... we've got insects." The "}" shouldn't be there.

In the HK Factory, if HK-47 uploads his core to the HK-51s, then immediately shuts down their production line, and never activates them, they still help HK-47 on Malachor. If they were not activated shouldn't the HK-51s not be there?

The cinematic of the Sith ships approaching Telos is shown before the HK Factory and again right before the Battle of Telos.

Hi,

I am having a really annoying problem on Nar Shadaa: After I play through the red eclipse quest, whenever I want to go to either the docks or the refugee center, the cut scene of the red eclipse boarding my ship plays again. After that I can't leave the planet anymore. The first time it happened I was playing a lot more mods aside from TSLRCM so I decided to reinstall with only TSLRCM and High Level Force Powers V2 and update, Improved AI and Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It happened again with these mods as well. I have no idea how to fix it. I read on this thread that someone fixed the problem but he didn't elaborate on how. Can anyone please help.

Thanks.

Hey there, I'm curious about something. Are we absolutely sure HoTOR 1.6 by Qui-Don Jorn is compatible with TSLRCM 1.7? Because HoTOR 1.6 is the only other mod (other than a fix for the Sisters mentioned in a few sentences) I have besides 1.7 and its unofficial fix. 1.7 runs fine without HoTOR 1.6, but when HoTOR is installed, I experience the missing Handmaiden's Sisters bug. I can continue the game past Telos, I have the Handmaiden's Sisters Fix, I'm only curious.

(I hope this is the appropriate thread for such a question.)

Edit: I'm also having the bug where I cannot start sparring with Handmaiden, as in, the dialogue won't appear. I read here that a reinstall might work, I'll give that a shot... -Reinstall did not work on the old save, nor a new one. I still cannot spar with her.

I'd guess the Sister fix is the reason the sisters are missing. And move with the Ebon Hawk a little, before you duel with Handmaiden/Briana.

I'm having the "PC cannot move after combat" problem! I'm in the Shyrack cave on Korriban, and I killed one of the Shyracks using Power attacks, and when it died, my PC couldn't move. I could pan the camera around, but couldn't move forward, backwards, or anywhere without clicking on a door or some other object to automatically move me. So went back and loaded another save and killed the Shyrack using Flurry attacks instead. Same deal. Then I went back and killed it using Critical strikes and I could move! So I went to kill another Shyrack using Critical strikes, and after it died, I couldn't move again.

So I went back and avoided those Shyracks altogether. The next enemy in my path was a Hssiss. I killed it, and I couldn't move again. I was able to click on the next door to get through it, but then I had to kill another Shyrack and there were no other doors or objects around, so I was stuck. I can't move forward in the game.

I've tried loading multiple different savegame files, I've tried enabling and disabling VSync and playing around with other graphics options (quality, combat controls, key mapping, screen resolution, etc), but no dice. I also tried adding the "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" in the .ini file, and no matter what administrative settings I have my computer on, every time I try to go ahead and save the .ini file it says "Access is denied." So it won't let me modify the .ini file in any way.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit on an HP laptop, ATI Mobility Radeon Premium graphics, with only TSLRSM 1.7 and the Unoffical Fix installed.

Any ideas other than what I've tried? Please help! :(

Well, the Disable Vertex Objects certainly will help, turn off the Security Center long enough to be able to modify it.

Also, switching teammates can help, although of course no option on, say, Peragus. There it's just waiting to regain control, you will get it at one point, even if it may take a while waiting...

Well, the Disable Vertex Objects certainly will help, turn off the Security Center long enough to be able to modify it.

Also, switching teammates can help, although of course no option on, say, Peragus. There it's just waiting to regain control, you will get it at one point, even if it may take a while waiting...

Nope. Didn't work. :( Worse yet, I restarted my computer to fix the administrator issues and now when I try to launch the game it won't run, because it tells me it's not installed properly. It tells me to "please restore the installation or re-install the game." Argh!! :(

I'd guess the Sister fix is the reason the sisters are missing. And move with the Ebon Hawk a little, before you duel with Handmaiden/Briana.

Noooo that fix is what makes them come back :) And I have traveled, to every planet in fact.

Here, I'm sorry, I should have explained better.

KoTOR 2 + TSLRCM1.7 = runs fine.

KoTOR 2 + TSLRCM1.7 + HoTOR 1.6 = does not run past Telos due to missing Sisters.

KoTOR 2 + TSLRCM1.7 + HoTOR 1.6 + Fix = Play past Telos, no Handmaiden sparring.

Dendis Dobo will argue with Samhan Dobo and Sanham will actually reply AFTER he's been arrested and is not present in the store. This happens the second time you speak to Dendis, if you haven't spoken to him BEFORE Samhan was arrested. The first time he'll thank you for getting Samhan arrested, and the second time he'll argue with the empty spot where Samhan used to be. Furthermore, he takes over Samhan's inventory and gets a lot of new high-level items as well for sale. Not sure if the inventory thing is a bug, but having a conversation with a non-existing Samhan is.

Not sure if you still browse about, but thanks a lot for this report.

As it appears a miss-flag switchered around 2 dialgoues, the without Samhan and with Samhan version. Also the without samhan version (which most would trigger) lacked it's script to generate shop contents, which explains why his store was so crap before and you got all kinds of nifty items with the "With Samhan" version, which did have that script applied.

Of course, all fixed for 1.8!

Thanks again!

I've got Kaevee's entrance crashing my game. the mods I have installed are:

TSLRCM+Fix

Sion's arrival fix

Kreia movie fix

Kreia Green fix

admiralty mod

appearance upgrade (Robes, armours, and items only)

Trayus Rank reform

There are probably a few others that aren't comming to mind and I had to back up and re-copy the files after a virus which may have caused some corruption of files. I did try to find the problem before comming here but Kotor Tool crashes whenever I try to open her dialogue.

I've got Kaevee's entrance crashing my game. the mods I have installed are:

TSLRCM+Fix

Sion's arrival fix

Kreia movie fix

Kreia Green fix

admiralty mod

appearance upgrade (Robes, armours, and items only)

Trayus Rank reform

There are probably a few others that aren't comming to mind and I had to back up and re-copy the files after a virus which may have caused some corruption of files. I did try to find the problem before comming here but Kotor Tool crashes whenever I try to open her dialogue.

The Admiralty Mod and Sion's Arrival are incompatible with TSLRCM. Review here for more info.

odd, I've never had any issues with sion's arrival. This is the first play through with the admiralty mod so that might be the reason.

Edit: Oh I see. you mean for 1.8. So would Admiralty Mod glitch Kaevee in the Dantooine sublevels??

Yeah, Sion's arrival is incompatible for 1.8, not 1.7.

It seems like the most likely suspect of the list... Although if it's not a full re-install of everything is probably better than re-copy files after a virus, maybe that will help? (will also clear lingering mods you might totally forgot about)

EDIT: Although I now read someone else has the same, also using the Ultimate Appearance Pack (I suppose that's your appearance upgrade?) so it could be that one as well...

Certainly not much of a problem, but it seems that the Cannoks on Duxn are dropping their attack items(those "Claw" things). I don't think it is related to a mod I've installed, and this didn't occur on my last playthrough. The few on Telos did not drop those items.

It must be, since it never... ever happened to me. And 1.7 doesn't even have our loot-drop modifications, so it can't be that...