Sign in to follow this  
B2Veil

Lightsaber not appearing in inventory after creation

Yesterday I acquired all the pieces needed to create my lightsaber, and as normal I went to Bao Dur and went through the necessary dialog "Do I have all the parts..." etc.

I chose single hilt (I have since tried double bladed to be sure) and I got the pop up with "2000 xp, quest updated, items lost" but no 'Items gained' and when I checked my invent there was no lightsaber. I have loaded this and tried again and again but the issue remains.

The reason I have put this into the modding section is I have two mods running for Bao Dur exclusively:

- Bao Dur's electromesh armor - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/667-bao-durs-electromesh-armor/ 

- Bao Dur's repulser reskin - http://www.gamefront.com/files/5533249/Bao_Dur_s_Repulser_Reskin

I doubt the repulser skin would have anything to do with it as it's one single file that doesn't replace - just changes the colour of his 'elbow'

I also have a couple of lightsaber mods:

Pikesabers - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/138-tfu-lightsaber-pikes-for-tsl/

Lightsaber expansion -  (I can't find a link for this for some reason)

Granted, the electro mesh quest wasn't working properly, but running the TSL patcher for the mod fixed this; the lightsaber issue is still occurring. It's not the end of the world, as there are plenty around, but It's annoying that I can no longer seem to create my very own, just doesn't have the same feel using one ripped from the corpse of my dead enemies..

Any thoughts?

P.S. I have attached the four mods in question to this post

Bao-Dur Electromesh Armor 2.0.zip

Bao-Dur Repulsor Reskin.zip

Lightsabres expansion.zip

Pikesabers.rar

I think I might know what the problem is..but I uninstalled everything a few days ago lol

Yep, I know what it is..working on a fix right now.

He dosent use SLM, and in my idiotic modding rampage, failed to edit a fresh baodur.dlg instead of the SLM one.

WHOOPS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here is the fix. Drop this one in Override and let it overwrite the original.

One question though, what was not working about the armor quest?

baodur.dlg

Sorry about that I will get a new version uploaded pronto.

(this is why I need to stop modding before I start trying to do to much - because I confuse myself and end up messing things up.

Edited by Kaidon Jorn