Companions' Robes

Author:
Kainzorus Prime

Mod Name:
Companions' Personal Robes

Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other mods, to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.

1. Info
===========
This mod adds personalized robes for the human companions who can be trained into Force users. It also modifies Handmaiden's robe.

2. Instalation:
===========
Place the files in the Override folder.

3. Required mods:
===========
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/64-movie-style-jedi-master-robes/

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/101-visas-unmasked/

4. Usage
===========
The character's robe will automatically be added to the inventory once they become a Jedi.

5. REMOVAL:
===========
Remove the files from the OVerride folder.

6. Credits:
===========
Special thanks to:

Holowan Laboratories - For all the great resources.

Fair Strides - Inventory spawn scripts.

7. DISCLAIMER:
===========
This Mod is not supported by LucasArts, Bioware or Obsidian. Please do not contact them for support of this mod.

Copyright:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Bioware and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.

Obsidian are trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment.

All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Wow those look really cool!

Can you maybe make it so that when you turn them into Jedi, you automatically get the appropriate robe in your inventory?

Would make more sense than for Adum Larp to hold the robe made for one person whom he doesn't know. :D

This is spectacular! Definitely downloading.

Also, it says you need VIsas Unmasked to download, but the picture still has her robe. Did you mean that mod (and the other) was required?

Also, it says you need VIsas Unmasked to download, but the picture still has her robe. Did you mean that mod (and the other) was required?

Yes, you need both of those listed mods for this mod to look and function properly.

VU is required for her to have actual body models for different armors and robes, as well as a proper neck.

I'm running into an issue with the Visas recruitment script.  It only gives her robe and not her shroud like it does in VU.  

I'm running into an issue with the Visas recruitment script.  It only gives her robe and not her shroud like it does in VU.  

I haven't got KotOR installed with mods at the minute but could you enter 'giveitem visasshroud' in the console. I remember when playing with the two mods that the 'Companion Robes' mod makes a change to Visas and removes the visasshroud item added by the unmasked mod from her default inventory. 

I do wish this was compatible with The Loot & Immersion Mod. 

Could you update the makejedi.ncs please?

Because this breaks a patch in 1.8.5 of TSLRCM with Bao-Dur. 

On 2/16/2016 at 11:03 AM, Kainzorus Prime said:

VU is required for her to have actual body models for different armors and robes, as well as a proper neck.

May I ask why this needs "Movie-style Jedi Master robes"?  I already use a robe replacement.  I'm guessing we don't need the whole mod, just something from it?

Ok so I just got Atton all forced up and equipped his robes, but they look weird, like the textures aren't right.  His shoes look all wrong and it just looks, patchy for lack of a better word, like Atton assembled the outfit at a junkpile.  How do I fix this?  I could have sworn I got the movie robes mod on, so did I just use the wrong one?

Unfortunately I can't, I tried with that original post but just got a black screen instead of what's ACTUALLY on the screen.  image.thumb.png.2ef03608d05c95d26d56505df0bba9de.png

Best I could do was take a pic with my phone

A474F479-FD13-4DC7-AA18-5A003C12CBD7.jpeg

I don't even know what's causing it, since as far as I know I installed the Movie Style Jedi Master Robes mod right.  I installed that one mod that lets Bao use robes, could that be it?  It's like cancelling out the movie style robes mod or something?

Looks to me as if you are using the vanilla game robe model instead of the one from Movie Style Jedi Robes. Try copying all .mdl and .mdx files from Movie Style Jedi Robes to your Override in the game folder, making sure to overwrite the previous ones.

Also, does Bao-Dur has his shiny arm visible when wearing Jedi robes? If he does, then I'm 90% sure he uses custom meshes for his body, making any movie style Jedi robe look weird.

I haven't gotten him to jedi yet, but the pictures I have seen on the mod page do not have his arm visible, he just has the regular model with bao's head strapped on.  And I have done that yeah, I have put the files in my override.

Like, here's my Override folder if it helps:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvcJHQqFLNHD0jAPrHvHXhk0_-VZ

I also on steam am subscribed to... Effixians Bao Dur Version C - Nightbrother, Effixians Zeison Sha/Jal Shey Reskins 2017, Beautyful Blasters, HK47 White Polar Retexture, Effixians T3 Blue Reskin, TSLRCM, Effixian's Redhead Pack, That pink Mira reskin, Ebon Hawk re-texture, and Fix Head Model Clipping.

Yes, I don't even need to look at the folder to tell you only have the texture files in the override, as that is the vanilla master robe model in that screenshot. Redownload the mod and make sure to put the mdl and mdx files into the override, that will sort it.

You have mods from Workshop installed, that's the cause of conflicts. I believe TSLRCM have modified vanilla master robe models. In this case, you must install mods to TSLRCM workshop folder (overwrite conflicting files), and not in game folder Override.

Or you can just search through Workshop folder and delete PMBNM and PFBNM mdl and mdx files.