Nomnisang

KotOR II High-Res Icon Suite

Congrats on your promotion.

And I think this is a really cool idea. Icons aren't things I think too much about, but by looking at the screenshots of them in game, they make such a noticeable difference.

Congratulations!

And the list looks fine to me :)

One question though: Is that the list of all the icons you intend to make or only those for the first wave?

Glad to hear things are going well, Nomnisang!

Fun as they are, real life > mods. Take your time :D

About your list: I don't see the special Prestige Class powers (Fury, Inspire Followers, Demoralize Opposition (is that what it's called?)) or the dark/light bonus power after Dantooine (Force Enlightenment and Force Crush).

• Like 1

Congrats on the promotion!!!

I like the list and look forward to the significant updates  :thumbsup: 

I thought TSLRCM fixed the thing by editing the corresponding .2da entries, not by dumping the icon files into the Override. The separate icon fix downloadable, on the other hand, uses the icon files. I may remember wrong, though.

Nope, the switched around Improved/Master stuff is done in feats.2da (so using the mod reverts it to old) but the Finesse is indeed using new textures, also because there exists no other finesse icons than the 2 ingame.

This project was really abandoned? Or you still plan on updating it on the future?

The last post was 3 years ago, I'm guessing it's a dead project. 

9 hours ago, shadongo said:

This project was really abandoned? Or you still plan on updating it on the future?

I tried to mention this privately to you when you did this for a previous thread.  Here's your sign.

zxPTAJL.png

1 hour ago, Sith Holocron said:

I tried to mention this privately to you when you did this for a previous thread.  Here's your sign.

zxPTAJL.png

I'm sorry i'm kinda new here , i didn't mean to broke the rules or anything i'll pm the authors when i see these type of threads from now on

Locked to prevent future necromancy. If the mod author decides to revive this project, they can PM me or another staff member to have it reopened.