Reztea

MOD:The Recruitment Of Master Atris

The Recruitment Of Master Atris

View File

**IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE 3.0 VERSION OF THIS MOD, REMOVE BOTH " P_DarthTraya001.utc "AND "N_DarthTraya001.utc " FROM YOUR OVERRIDE FOLDER, THEN DOWNLOAD THIS MOD**

The Recruitment of Master Atris by Reztea on Deadlystream!
Majorly assisted by Bead-V on Deadlystream.com!

****TSLRCM MUST BE INSTALLED BEFORE THIS MOD IS****

It's here! In this mod you can officially recruit Jedi Master Atris!
In this mod she will join you after battle in the Polar Academy. Your choices post-battle will decide her alignment and roles after she's been recruited.

How To Install:
1. Find the file "The Recruitment Of Master Atris 3.0" tslpatcher.
2. Double click it. xD

Source:
I left a source folder for references in case any modders want take a crack at modding the game their selves.

Special Thanks:

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE DEVELOPERS FROM DEADLYSTREAM.COM FOR THE OPTIONAL PORTRAITS USED IN THIS MOD:

Quanon: The Atris Renders.

Sith Holocron: Background design, and holocron texture.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO PUT UP WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS ON DEADLYSTREAM.COM!

Bead-V (Especially you, honestly!)
Sith Holocron
JCarter426
Kexikus
DarthTyren
Fair Strides

Enjoy the mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2015
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible

When submitted this for approval way bay back on July 19th, I requested the following things to be added to the file description.

1) If it's "unfinished" then put not a "1.0" but something between 0 and 1. As I don't have an idea of how "unfinished" it is, I'll let you determine what the number should be when you re-upload it.

2) Your mod description is lacking. Explain how it works and what your files actually change. Is even a portion of it voiced or is it all new material? How do you recruit and in which scene? What sort of stats does Atris provide a player that is looking at your mod. Also - include your read-me.

3) Also explain how to uninstall the mod.

4) Please explain how it is "unfinished" and what will be (hopefully) coming in later versions.

He made none of those changes so I thought I'd approve it and let the general public state the same conclusion. If you feel there isn't enough information on the release thread to justify downloading the mod, please inform the mod creator of that. Actual mod reviews would also be helpful but that's just obvious.

What's in the update?

The only indication of what's in the update is on the main download page where it says "What's New in Version 2.0 "

I think that setting a TSLPatcher would greatly increase compatibility. I use Schematic Lightsaber Mod and even if I wanted, I cannot use it because it overrides modules to, but it's due to more massive changes.

Also, I think this mod will be overwriting some dialogue files for the endgame, and PartySwap and Atton and Male Exile Romance does so too. I guess that if compatibility won't be improved, I'll never have a chance to use this. That's sad, because I was quite interested in this mod.

And why Atris cannot be killed? You could as well set a conditional set to true on Atris recruitment for all these added scenes. This will uncomplicate the complicated things. Also, does she come with your old lightsaber? And how does she accompany you to the Ravager, when you can have only three people in party?

And the most important: are the new lines voiced?

The only indication of what's in the update is on the main download page where it says "What's New in Version 2.0 "[/size]

A) If he bothers to post that there's an update in gere, it only makes sense that he posts what that update is when he says so. That's my humble opinion.

For those wondering, here's the info.

What's New in Version 2.0

•*Added more Dialog options for Atris

•*Now fights alongside You, Mandalore, and Visas against Nihulus.

•*Now takes on a role in attempting to defeat Kreia on Malachor.

•*Comes equipped with her own lightsaber.

B) Reztea, several questions regarding the mod are on that Download page. Mind checking them out? When you upload a mod, it only makes sense to follow not only the announcement page but the download page as well.

C) Reztea, I have my own questions as long as you're here.

1) Are all of Atris' new lines fully voiced? Partially voiced? What's the percentage?

2) Can you turn her dark sided? Is there a change in her portrait, if so? Does she change her outfit to the cut content outfit, if so?

I think that setting a TSLPatcher would greatly increase compatibility. I use Schematic Lightsaber Mod and even if I wanted, I cannot use it because it overrides modules to, but it's due to more massive changes.

1. I will set a TSLPatcher, thanks for the advice.The reason modules are modified is because a module is ADDED, and the only module that's modified is the Bridge on the Ravager. (852NIH)

Also, I think this mod will be overwriting some dialogue files for the endgame, and PartySwap and Atton and Male Exile Romance does so too. I guess that if compatibility won't be improved, I'll never have a chance to use this. That's sad, because I was quite interested in this mod.

2. Don't judge what you didn't try! ;), and literally no dialogue is overwritten for any mods or ingame dialog since another module was added, everything will go as planned. All important dialog is put through the ERFEditor.

And why Atris cannot be killed? You could as well set a conditional set to true on Atris recruitment for all these added scenes. This will uncomplicate the complicated things. Also, does she come with your old lightsaber? And how does she accompany you to the Ravager, when you can have only three people in party?

3. You're correct about the conditionals! Somehow that actually slipped my mind! I'll see about that.

4. I need to find the ResRef for the exile's saber, just a normal one for now.

5. An NPC with just a tiny bit more power will spawn just before the battle, can't be killed there either, she will leave after the battle.

And the most important: are the new lines voiced?

Reused lines from different scenes in the game, all voiced, all lip-synced.

A) If he bothers to post that there's an update in gere, it only makes sense that he posts what that update is when he says so. That's my humble opinion.

For those wondering, here's the info.

What's New in Version 2.0

•*Added more Dialog options for Atris

•*Now fights alongside You, Mandalore, and Visas against Nihulus.

•*Now takes on a role in attempting to defeat Kreia on Malachor.

•*Comes equipped with her own lightsaber.

B) Reztea, several questions regarding the mod are on that Download page. Mind checking them out? When you upload a mod, it only makes sense to follow not only the announcement page but the download page as well.

C) Reztea, I have my own questions as long as you're here.

1) Are all of Atris' new lines fully voiced? Partially voiced? What's the percentage?

2) Can you turn her dark sided? Is there a change in her portrait, if so? Does she change her outfit to the cut content outfit, if so?

1. Yes, all lines. Fully voiced. 100%

2. She can be turned Dark sided. as for the portrait, That would be content I would have to add. For now it is a normal portrait.

(I'm planning out scenes and scripts for Tra- I mean Atris, to use her cut content outfit.)

• Like 1

Thanks for responding. Please respond to to the folks on your download page if you haven't already.

2. She can be turned Dark sided. as for the portrait, That would be content I would have to add. For now it is a normal portrait.

(I'm planning out scenes and scripts for Tra- I mean Atris, to use her cut content outfit.)

I might have something for you. Check your PMs. ;)

The Atris you recruit has the following stats

Jedi Consular Level 30

Strength: 29

Dexterity: 23

Constitution: 34

Intelligence: 41

Wisdom: 48

Charisma: 25

Those stats result in a vitality count of 7260, Force 1020 and a defense bonus 29! And to add to all that she has the Proficiency all (Which is used exclusively used for NPC's to give them all the proficiencies at once) and her body model does not display Armor or Masks (Which isn't your fault but a possible 3.0 feature)

Do you know there is already a p_atris file that already exists in KotOR tool that is about 85% percent finished? Right?

• Like 1

These stats are ridiculously high. Also, I think you can give Atris a lightsaber with the same script that gives it to her during Atris fight and the Telos Academy Scene.

These stats are ridiculously high. Also, I think you can give Atris a lightsaber with the same script that gives it to her during Atris fight and the Telos Academy Scene.

The Atris you recruit has the following stats

Jedi Consular Level 30

Strength: 29

Dexterity: 23

Constitution: 34

Intelligence: 41

Wisdom: 48

Charisma: 25

Those stats result in a vitality count of 7260, Force 1020 and a defense bonus 29! And to add to all that she has the Proficiency all (Which is used exclusively used for NPC's to give them all the proficiencies at once) and her body model does not display Armor or Masks (Which isn't your fault but a possible 3.0 feature)

Do you know there is already a p_atris file that already exists in KotOR tool that is about 85% percent finished? Right?

I know right? That's actually my fault for not viewing that correctly! and I'm working on lightsabers right now, too! Also, I didn't select the Proficiency all option, it just came with it.

I will also add more armor options to her set! Thanks for the advice!

-Reztea

• Like 1

I know right? That's actually my fault for not viewing that correctly! and I'm working on lightsabers right now, too! Also, I didn't select the Proficiency all option, it just came with it.

I will also add more armor options to her set! Thanks for the advice!

-Reztea

I suggest that you use VarsityPuppet's Atris head modders' resource and ask someone for making a body as a default clothing, then edit appearance.2da entry for Atris to use a new heads.2da entry, Handmaiden's underwear as underwear, Atris headless body model as clothing and usual body models as other models. You would also need Atris' cut DS outfit cut into head and body if you want to introduce dark side outfit. Care must be taken for Atris' UTCs during her appearances to have a default clothing (and highen the stats for Atris fight and a defense bonus, clothing would be much less protective), if this is already like that in game, then it's OK, if it isn't, you could patch the GFF files directly in Modules, for non-TSLRCM users you could place a vanilla RIM as a MOD for the files to be edited.

I also suggest that you should ask TSLRCM developers to include restorations to Atris fight. For non-TSLRCM users it would be weird if Atris fought you with a red lightsaber and came with your old one.

Also, in the mod description there is mentioned a conversation with the Handmaiden that cannot take place due to them not being in the party. You could place that conversation on the Ebon Hawk before arriving on Citadel Station if Handmaiden didn't fly with Kreia (I remember something like that mentioned in TSLRCM restoration list if male player's influence with Visas is much higher than with the Handmaiden). Probably a compatibility patch with PartySwap would be needed then if they're compatible as for now, as the Disciple and the Handmaiden for both genders makes the Handmaiden's fight with rest of the Handmaiden Sisters and with Atris for both genders, too.

• Like 1

Anyway, this Atris mod is going great.

A lot more options to choose from now.

Should I give some mini spoilers?

Should I give some mini spoilers?

I would say a little preview can't hurt :)