Sign in to follow this  
211darthrevan443

Head not showing up in selection screen

I'm trying to make a new head mod, and I've put everything in appearance.2da, portraits.2da, and heads.2da, but everytime I enter the game, he isn't anywhere to be found, I've checked the 2da's over 6 times and I have 2 of the same appearances, heads and portraits, but I can't seem to find the problem.

I am so close to finishing this mod, any help would be grateful.

What do you mean with "I've put everything in the files"

DId you follow a guide?

Do you use mods? If so which mods?

If you use TSLRCM through the steam workshop you should put your files in the workshop folder of that, files in the game folder probably won't be used.

What do you mean with "I've put everything in the files"

DId you follow a guide?

Do you use mods? If so which mods?

If you use TSLRCM through the steam workshop you should put your files in the workshop folder of that, files in the game folder probably won't be used.

I have the retail CD, and all I have are two head mods, "harbinger", and Layne from "alice in chains." and what I did was from my memory of a guide on how to make a head, so I used that knowledge to make it, and I didn't follow a guide but I really do not know what I did wrong, and I don't have TSLRCM, and I've checked the mdl I made, and it was normal.

I have the retail CD, and all I have are two head mods, "harbinger", and Layne from "alice in chains." and what I did was from my memory of a guide on how to make a head, so I used that knowledge to make it, and I didn't follow a guide but I really do not know what I did wrong, and I don't have TSLRCM, and I've checked the mdl I made, and it was normal.

Is your head selectable but like a headless body? Or are you unable to select it at all.

Is your head selectable but like a headless body? Or are you unable to select it at all.

Once I enter the game, I click "New Game", then click on any class as male, scroll through all of the head selections, but no where do I see my head I made.

What do you mean with this?

In the 2da, I put 2 of the same categories in different bars, but I already tried with one and that didn't work, but let me ask you something, if you rename the mdx of the model, will that affect it?

In the 2da, I put 2 of the same categories in different bars, but I already tried with one and that didn't work, but let me ask you something, if you rename the mdx of the model, will that affect it?

The mdx has to have the same name as the mdl.

Can't you just rename the models and texture to that of a head which already exists just to see if it works ingame?

I don't know what you mean with 2 of the same categories in different bar, you're going to have to find a guide and follow it and/or cross-reference what you did wrong.

The mdx has to have the same name as the mdl.

Can't you just rename the models and texture to that of a head which already exists just to see if it works ingame?

I don't know what you mean with 2 of the same categories in different bar, you're going to have to find a guide and follow it and/or cross-reference what you did wrong.

Well, the head is based off of Master Vrook, so I will try that

So I went ingame and saw master Vrook with floating teeth and eyeballs, but when I open the mdl, you can see the head!

Edited by 211darthrevan443