zbyl2

TSLRCM 1.8.4 RELEASED!

NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

EXE download:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/578-tsl-restored-content-mod-184/

Fixes in new version:

* Restored Remote's SFX that was removed by the official 1.0b patch. After 10+ years; it's back! Poor guy!
* Restored original dialogue to prologue, except for 'easter egg mode' users who get the spoken dialogue
* Slightly modified pre-Malachor cutscene
* Fixed reverted instances knowing about Goto in first Bao-Dur/Remote cutscene
* First Bao-Dur/Remote cutscene now requires G0-T0 *or* HK-47, not both. This also means you can get the 3rd cutscene and following cutscenes (including the important one about G0-T0 and Remote) without building HK-47
* Fixed Remote "complaining" sound sticking around when it should not
* Fixed 2 civilians who were lacking their animations in the Telos Cantina
* Benoks goons will now always properly leave the cantina
* Various fixes for the Telos Academy:
** Fixed some unskippable lines during intro-dialogue
** Fixed inproper fadeout during intro that showed character jump
** Modified Atris entrance
** Fixed a few issues with handmaidens removing PC
** Modified Atris exit
* Fixed small issue with door's windows not being see-through in the Coruscant sequence, hiding the PC and Masters until it was opened (Thanks to JCarter426 for the fix!)
* Modified JJT Tunnel sequences if Mira joins the party
* Fixed issue with leftover enemy in arena during ending cutscenes
* Various fixes with the Mandalorian Battle Ring:
** You will now hear what your violation was before being banned from the Battle Ring for cheating twice
** Fixed auto-win against Kex due to victory flag not resetting after the Davrel battle
** Fixed "no item" rule being in effect for the Bralor fight for male PC's. Battle functioned properly already for females
* Added 2 missing Sith to Vaklu palace sequence who triggered a small cutscene
* Leaving Dantooine at the endgame cutscenes did not run for male players. Made them skippable in all cases
* Added missing animation at start of Disciple cutscene (to match Visas scene)
* Slightly improved Disciple warning Admiral cutscene
* Added missing "lipsync" (eye flashing) for HK-Factory
* Slightly improved 903MAL intro, fixed incorrect camera point for females, and the Elite Sith Assassin will now attack the Exile rather than ignore him/her

Additional fixes thanks to Danil-ch;
* Wrong Atton animation fix post-Peragus cutscene
* Fixed too fast walking Sion on Peragus and Malachor
* Improved Handmaiden vs. sisters intro-cutscene
* Fixed animation issue with Atris using Force Lightning on Handmaiden

New version of TSLRCM to go along with an update for the game on Steam. Enjoy!

does this mean for those of us working on mods with 1.8.3B and M4-78 1.1B compatibilty that we should just reinstall again?, taking note of what was updated with these, uum...updates?

does this mean for those of us working on mods with 1.8.3B and M4-78 1.1B compatibilty that we should just reinstall again?, taking note of what was updated with these, uum...updates?

Check the files that were modified; There's a pinned thread in the Modding forum ;)

Well done team!

I’d still like to submit a request once again for a non-.exe archive of the TSLRCM (as an alternative download of course, not something taking the place of the standard .exe distribution), as it would greatly increase its ease of use on Linux.

I don’t ask you to put work on this actually, I can build a .zip/.7z/.whatever archive from the .exe and send it to you if you like.

Wow, another one? Guess the ride never really ends, does it?

Speaking of which, do you foresee a TSLRCM 2.0, or are you hoping it ends here? 

Congrats on Steam release guys :).

It just came out today. Give that question at least a month, for God's sake.

Should people start compiling lists of what's no longer compatible with this new release, or could it be assumed that most things that worked with 1.8.3b work with 1.8.4?

Assumptions will probably cause frustration. 

Perhaps allowing modders some time to review that list and to either update their mods or change the TSLRCM Compatibility Status might be in order.

Wow, another one? Guess the ride never really ends, does it?

We usually hope to be done... when 1.6 was released in 2010, we said it was a final one ;)

Should people start compiling lists of what's no longer compatible with this new release, or could it be assumed that most things that worked with 1.8.3b work with 1.8.4?

To be honest I think it'll be mostly the same. If any mods happen to be no longer compatible, they'll be a minority.

• Like 1

TSLRCM in Steam are splendid news and appreciation of a job well done. Congratulations!

One small thing I noticed is that the lips of the first officer hololog you encounter (right after you awake from the kolto tank) has the lips mobing again with the "Warning. There has been a fuel detonation in the mining tunnels." I was sure this didn't happen the the previous version.

Zbyl sneakingly updated this here today, and it's also just went live on the Workshop, where it's simply automatically downloaded.

If you don't want to redownload the full mod for 1MB of fixes (which I totally understand) just give me a poke and I'll send the files, you manually need to integrate them then though.

Unsure if moddb's version got updated by Zbyl (and re-uploading it if it's there is just such a waste)...

Changes:

* Moved DS hit for Slavery from Cahmakt to getting your payment in the cantina. This to prevent the rare issue of this hit triggering the Nihilus intro and getting the player stuck.
* Fixed crashing issue if you try to enter the Telos Surface Shuttle with Atton or Kreia.
* Fixed Peragus Medical Officer speaking the station warning using the Workshop download.

* Zherron and the player will now face the militia during the speech rather than each other.
* Added missing installer files: Heads.2da, Movies.2da and Musictable.2da

I'll be updating the 'what's changed' thread aswell.