Jorak Uln

SKIN:SITH BASE Complete Overhaul (Taris & Manaan)

SITH BASE Complete Overhaul (Taris & Manaan)

This is the next part of an ongoing series.

The purpose of this mod is to bring the much more up-to-date design choices from SWTOR to Kotor. All textures have been made from scratch.

The Overhaul also contains sophisticated Mass Effect 3 orientated high Quality animations.

Update 3.0 out now! Safe to upgrade from 1.0 - and for those who downloaded 1.0 i highly recommend to get 3.0 since the difference is huge.

This is a huge one - to catch the flair of SWTOR all animations have been redone from scratch again - the floor now contains cubemap based reflections & scratches.

Further a new kolto animation & a HQ metalic tech texture have been implemented.

Installation:

Download the file, extract its contents with an archive extraction tool such as 7zip or WinRAR, then move the contents to your game's override directory

Compatibility:

This mod uses cubemaps, so there could be minor incompatibilites with mods that uses custom cubemaps too. ( but i actually dont know any mod that does that)

Just to be on the safe side, i recommend to install my mod last.

Beside that it should be compatible with everything that doesnt retexture the Sith Bases either at Taris or Manaan.

Credits:

I want to thank Darth Sapiens for his wonderful Cubemap-Ressource pack, which enabled me to do a lot of things that would otherwise been not possible.

I also want to thank Xarwarz for using the hex edited mdl & mdx files from his Overhaul. That allowed me more variety on my panel retextures.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/15/2015
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No

• Like 2

Great, yet another mod series that's going to delay my KOTOR playthrough until its completion. Seriously though, massive props to you for this.