Sign in to follow this  
ZenMusic

None Of The Dxun Cutscenes Are Triggering?

I'm not entirely sure what caused this, but I used the save game editor to make Mira a  Jedi Consular and add a few powers to her arsenal, and she's only level one. I haven't installed any more mods but I can't seem to get any of them to work so far, and I'm not sure why?

1 hour ago, mackmitchell94 said:

I'm having this exact same problem, here are the mods I'm using:

Read this and then do what it says. I wonder if I've mentioned something like this before . . .

Bug reports for TSLRCM require the format in the linked thread.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Ok, so I’m having the same issue on Dxun where none of the cutscenes are playing. When I get to the scene where the Malraas and Cannoks attack each other it doesn’t activate and same thing with the bounty hunters later . It’s actually the second time I’ve encountered a problem like this during this specific play through. The first time was on the Telos Restoration zone, I reinstalled multiple times but to no avail. I fixed it by deleting the Bao Fix file stormie includes with his Jedi Journeyman robe mod (I figured it had something to do with Bao Durs files since his cutscene wasn’t activating). Now I’ve run into the same problem on Dxun, I’ve reinstalled two times each time downloading fewer mods to see if it would work. The mods I’ve listed are the ones I’m still using, I’ve played with every one of them before except for Kotor save importer, HQ skyboxes,  and the Black haired pmhc04 mod, and never have had an issue like this. I did try using the Kreia mechanical hand mod and downloaded it before realizing it was not compatible with TSLRCM ( I know, should’ve looked into it more and figured out before installing, my bad) since it replaces the RCMs feat 2da. I didn’t make a backup ( I know again bad idea) so I didn’t exactly uninstall the mod, and everything seemed fine until I went to Dxun . Since I believed it had to be caused by the Kreia mechanical hand mod conflicting with TSLRCM, I completely reinstalled the game by deleting all its files in steam apps and then installing again. I have a save on Nar Shaddaa right before I left for Dxun on the cloud so I loaded that up and went through all the events that lead to landing on the jungle moon. I go through the jungle but no luck, still the same issue. Yes I’m using the latest version of TSLRCM, Any ideas guys ? 

8 hours ago, mackmitchell94 said:

Ok, so I’m having the same issue on Dxun where none of the cutscenes are playing. When I get to the scene where the Malraas and Cannoks attack each other it doesn’t activate and same thing with the bounty hunters later . It’s actually the second time I’ve encountered a problem like this during this specific play through. The first time was on the Telos Restoration zone, I reinstalled multiple times but to no avail. I fixed it by deleting the Bao Fix file stormie includes with his Jedi Journeyman robe mod (I figured it had something to do with Bao Durs files since his cutscene wasn’t activating). Now I’ve run into the same problem on Dxun, I’ve reinstalled two times each time downloading fewer mods to see if it would work. The mods I’ve listed are the ones I’m still using, I’ve played with every one of them before except for Kotor save importer, HQ skyboxes,  and the Black haired pmhc04 mod, and never have had an issue like this. I did try using the Kreia mechanical hand mod and downloaded it before realizing it was not compatible with TSLRCM ( I know, should’ve looked into it more and figured out before installing, my bad) since it replaces the RCMs feat 2da. I didn’t make a backup ( I know again bad idea) so I didn’t exactly uninstall the mod, and everything seemed fine until I went to Dxun . Since I believed it had to be caused by the Kreia mechanical hand mod conflicting with TSLRCM, I completely reinstalled the game by deleting all its files in steam apps and then installing again. I have a save on Nar Shaddaa right before I left for Dxun on the cloud so I loaded that up and went through all the events that lead to landing on the jungle moon. I go through the jungle but no luck, still the same issue. Yes I’m using the latest version of TSLRCM, Any ideas guys ?

1) You didn't follow the format.  That format has numbers see. and it's lets us fairly quickly that you've read the whole thing.

2) You're using saves from a playthrough that remembers mods that you deleted.  Even if you reinstalled the mod fresh, you're using bad saves.  Your previous saves are remembering that you have mods - which you don't even have any more because you deleted them, then reinstalled. When you reinstall because of som many mod errors, you have to discard your saves.

3) I really shouldn't have to post this advice on Christmas day but since my wife isn't up yet so we can open the presents, you get this response.  This portion isn't really relevant to our discussion but that's what you get on a Christmas day post.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

18 hours ago, mackmitchell94 said:

The problem is caused by High Quality Skyboxes, I meticulously reinstalled the mods one by one. The cutscenes played fine until I downloaded high quality skyboxes, I'll write @Kexikus

I'm having the same problems, that is so weird if that is truly what is causing it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1Leonard said:

I'm having the same problems, that is so weird if that is truly what is causing it! 

It is what is causing it, I reinstalled and one by one put the mods I'm using back in each time checking Dxun to see if the cutscene played, and it did every time until I installed HQ skyboxes. I'm discussing it with Kexikus now on the mods page . Have you  ran into this issue only on Dxun or also other planets? 

46 minutes ago, mackmitchell94 said:

It is what is causing it, I reinstalled and one by one put the mods I'm using back in each time checking Dxun to see if the cutscene played, and it did every time until I installed HQ skyboxes. I'm discussing it with Kexikus now on the mods page . Have you  ran into this issue only on Dxun or also other planets? 

Only on Dxun, haven't really played any further 

• Like 1