ZM90

List of K1R Compatible Mods.

Kainzorus Prime's working on it, last I heard.

Thanks for the reply. ^.^

I'm not sure that InSidious's Lightsaber and Force Forms mod is entirely compatible. I did one playthrough with it and without K1R, and it was fine, but with K1R, the holocron in the Jedi Academy is appearing as a bed, not a holocron.

Other new mods I have installed are:

Extreme Conditions Combat Robes by Darth Insidious

Duel Room Final by aneeryrlue

Proper Manaan Quest Endings by Kexikus

Tomb of Exar Kun by deathdisco

Can you report this to Darth InSidious?

I'm not sure that InSidious's Lightsaber and Force Forms mod is entirely compatible. I did one playthrough with it and without K1R, and it was fine, but with K1R, the holocron in the Jedi Academy is appearing as a bed, not a holocron.

I'm using the Lightsaber and Force Forms mod with K1R, and the holocron showed up correctly, so it might be one of the other mods.

That sounds like a placeables.2da error, and a conflict/install order issue with another mod which uses that file.

Incidentally, a patch is coming for that mod, so if anyone has come across errors/issues with it, please let me know soon.

Yeah, I can confirm this error, noted this as well on my run through about two days ago, the holocron in the Enclave placable has turned into a bed.

I just tested out the Bendak Emblem Armor and the Bendak Bounty Rework together using the patch, and they both worked great with K1R. So, I think we can take the patch off the incompatible list.

Hello!

So, the Exar Kun's Tomb by Deathdisco, It's compatible? I want to know before installing it :D

Oh, and, you know what I noticed? That the Allronix's Dialogue Pack (2.1), it really gives to K1R new dialogues to Juhani, with voices. But, I don't know if those two mods are 100% compatible.

I was wondering if this mod is compatible with kotor remastered?

Is that the mod where there is no description of what it actually does that can be found on a current Google search? The mod discussed and mocked here?

I believe the dialogue pack is incompatible because K1R restores many such things already.

But, am playing right now, and many Juhani dialogues were missing with the K1R alone. For example, when she explains to Revan, very angry, the horrible that was the destruction of Taris, because of Bastila. She is very angry about it, you know?

Until now, it doesn't appears that they are incompatible. But, if someone knows something about it... could be great to know.

Probably not the best idea to mix other/older restoration mods with this one. Could be conflicts present that you may not realize.

I used to use the Dialogue Pack myself; however, I feel it isn't necessary anymore with K1R.

Perhaps others could lend more credence as to how the two relate to each other.

Well, whicever is installed last will override the party member dialogues from the one that's installed earlier. I'm quite sure K1R drops at least some of those into the Override folder.

Any info about compatibility with Unofficial "Patch" 1.04 by Xenon? Or even maybe K1R replaces it?

snip

On 10/26/2015 at 8:23 AM, Deilan said:

Any info about compatibility with Unofficial Patch 1.04 by Xenon? Or even maybe K1R replaces it?

snip

It will definitely conflict with K1R. Additionally, that Xenon "patch" is actually of stolen mods thrown together from other people's work without any of the credit. If has Xenon's name, it just isn't worth having. Trust me on this. (However if you haven't to hear about how Xenon (AKA Cryptobionika) stole other folks work, hear it straight from her own post. And yes, this plagiarist made collections of stolen mods for both KOTOR games.  Steer clear.

Hello. I'm putting together my mod list and I'm wondering if Shem's Enhanced Merchants is compatible with K1R? I'm trying to stick with compatible mods, perhaps the list needs to be updated. Thank you.

Hello. I'm putting together my mod list and I'm wondering if Shem's Enhanced Merchants is compatible with K1R? I'm trying to stick with compatible mods, perhaps the list needs to be updated. Thank you.

It is - according to the mod's download page on this very site.
  • Like 2

All mods I'm installing around K1R are from this site.

Edit: so here's the list of mods I'm putting in, if there are any immediate conflicts I'd appreciate the heads up.

Classes, Feats, Powers and Skills Tweak by MVacc224

Energy Shield Fix by R2-X2

MrPhil's No Force Restrictions Armo

Revan's Jedi Robes by ZimmMaster

Taris Reskin by Quanon

Upgradeable Vanilla Robes by Rece

War Torn Mullet Man Head by ZimmMaster

Enhanced Merchants by Shem

And here's what I've got queued up to install

High Quality Stars and Nebula by Kexikus

Uthar Revisited by Marius Fett

Edit: according to some search results, Sherruk Attacks With Lightsabers is incompatible

Juhani-Total Makeover by Shem

Saber Colors Overhaul animated-SWTOR Edition-Jorak Uln

Malak Improved-Shem

Now if I understand this correctly, mods that are technical and texture won't conflict, right? I'm VERY new to KOTOR modding and modding in general, just discovering all this stuff so that's why I'm asking all these questions.

Edit 2: Okay, all this stuff seems to be working just fine as I've just exited the Vulkar base and run into no problems so far. I'd like to applaud the team, the new stuff all feels very organic and the voice acting fits right in the game. I especially enjoyed the requirement to go to the Lower City solo or get another uniform for Carth.

Can anyone tell me if Recruitable Kay is compatible with K1R?  Kay replaces Juhani in the party picker