Fair Strides

MOD:Bastila on Korriban - K1R Version

Bastila on Korriban - K1R Version

Bastila on Korriban - K1R Version

By Fair Strides

Description:

This is an old favorite of many players, and now we've simply made a K1R version that "meshes" better with the game.

Though I honestly don't see a difference that broke the old mod with K1R, I did think it could be done in a way that wasn't as jarring. In the old version, Bastila was selectable despite saying that she wouldn't be going.

In this version, you can choose to have her available or not. There are only two new player lines and no voice-less Bastila lines.

Installation:

Simply run the TSLPatcher and direct it to your KotOR 1 folder.

Uninstallation:

Delete the following files from your Override folder:

k_sup_galaxymap.ncs

fs_bast_disable.ncs

ebo_bast_vision.dlg

And replace the dialog.tlk file in your main KotOR folder with the dialog.tlk file in the backup folder made by the TSLPatcher.

• Like 1

When I go to korriban and begin the initial conversation with Bastila, everything works fine, until I suggest that the sith will recognize Bastila, or that she must stay on the ship. When I select that option, Bastila says one more line, before the dialogue cuts off and a get a message box that says conversation error, conversation has an end or continue node, contact designer.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever found a fix for the bug darthbdaman came across? I have the Kotor Restoration Mod installed alongside this and I have the same problem 😕

Addendum: I have resolved it by manually installing the mod (aka, putting the two ncs. and dlg. files into the override) instead of using the tslpatcher! 

Edited by Gaak78