Fair Strides

Official K1R 1.0 Trailer

Hey guys! We're coming up close on the K1R 1.0 release and decided that we'd probably get a trailer together to showcase what all happens with the mod, and for you to show your friends when you try to convince them to use the mod... :P

I have to thank Rece for getting the footage when I wasn't able to get the Widescreen working and Darth Tyren for compiling everything into the trailer. I also need to thank InSidious for helping with music for the trailer, though sadly none of the pieces ended up fitting the scenes... :(, and Sith Specter for making the images with the KotOR font from the game's logo. :D

• Like 6

Excellent trailer! The hype just went through the roof!

Man, it's hard to believe the game had that much cut content. Very curious about that computer in Ajunta Pall's tomb and that ring of electricity on Lehon.... didn't notice that in 0.9

I wonder - will I have to uninstall and reinstall the game to install this mod, or will TSLPatcher just put the new stuff in with what's in 0.9?

Excellent trailer! The hype just went through the roof!

Man, it's hard to believe the game had that much cut content. Very curious about that computer in Ajunta Pall's tomb and that ring of electricity on Lehon.... didn't notice that in 0.9

I wonder - will I have to uninstall and reinstall the game to install this mod, or will TSLPatcher just put the new stuff in with what's in 0.9?

That would probably be the safest route.

I just want everyone to know that making the trailer for this mod was a lot of fun. Uploading, not so much, but it gave me a reason to pull out my editing machine for a day, so I am grateful.