You would in fact have to merge the workbench dialog files, with the script from workbench attunement mod, using the dlg editor.

Meaning opening up SLM's workbench .dlg and inserting new nodes from scratch into the main body of the dialog.

Copy and pasting the nodes and any checks and script from workbench attunement mod into SLM's. 

One day I should do that myself but no time.

workbnch.dlg

Edited by Kaidon Jorn
included dlg file

I'm having difficulty getting this mod to work, I can import the hilts using the KSE, but they don't appear in game in cutscenes?

All I have is TSLRCM and M478EP (i've used the compatibility patch) and a couple of cutscene fixes. I've tried to deliberately keep a more barebones experience. Is it installing to the wrong place? (using the Steam version and selecting the Program Files(x86) root to install it too.

Any help would be appreciated - i've got it to work before, I just can't remember what I did

With Steam version of KotOR2 you absolutely have to use the LegacyPC version and install TSLRCM and M4-78 DL's from here on DS, installing them to ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/common/KotOR2...

No workshops may be used.

Then install SLM and M4 patch.

Edited by Kaidon Jorn

So... I'm doing my first run with SLM installed and have noticed that the name crystal appears to be a color crystal in the save editor. Does this mean I won't be able to create the Exile's unique lightsaber until I get to Dantooine?

12 hours ago, JDub96 said:

So... I'm doing my first run with SLM installed and have noticed that the name crystal appears to be a color crystal in the save editor. Does this mean I won't be able to create the Exile's unique lightsaber until I get to Dantooine?

No the lightsaber quest isn't altered

1 hour ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

No the lightsaber quest isn't altered

So I can create the exile's name lightsaber before I recover the name crystal?

28 minutes ago, JDub96 said:

So I can create the exile's name lightsaber before I recover the name crystal?

Well if you go to Dantooine as the first planet I suppose you could get the crystal before finishing the saber quest? I don't know I almost never go to Dantooine first.

Because then the power crystals in the cave will be sucky lower level stuff. But I suppose you could possibly get the crystal first. Just try to avoid it? 

I dont know Ill try that this playthrough.

I'm only confused because I'm used to the name crystal being a power crystal and not a color crystal. I've yet to build a lightsaber at all so I'm still kinda figuring this mod out. I don't know if it's like SotOR where the crystal corresponds to the hilt model, meaning I can't make the Exile's named lightsaber without the corresponding crystal.

No no, the lightsaber quest saber's color crystal is it's own thing. That determines the hilt model.

The power crystal from the cave on Dantooine is also it's own thing ( the one that Kreia "upgrades" for you ). 

First of all I love this mod! Do you know what schematics/lightsabers you can get acquire on Nar Shadaa? The mod works great but I noticed for me that the ones on Nar Shadaa didn’t pop up (droid boss’s inventory didn’t have one). I just want to know so I can add them via KSE.

The droid boss in the Nar Shaddaa docks should've dropped the Coruscant Knight's schematic. 

Just wait a couple days...it'll get better. I fixed it from sticking yourself in the leg with a datapad.

• Haha 1

Thank you for the quick reply! Am I supposed to be getting anymore schematics/sabers from Nar Shadaa? I can’t quite remember but I thought there was one more

Edited by Kumus’s Boma

On 1/5/2021 at 4:32 PM, Trayusstudent1 said:

I'm having difficulty getting this mod to work, I can import the hilts using the KSE, but they don't appear in game in cutscenes?

All I have is TSLRCM and M478EP (i've used the compatibility patch) and a couple of cutscene fixes. I've tried to deliberately keep a more barebones experience. Is it installing to the wrong place? (using the Steam version and selecting the Program Files(x86) root to install it too.

Any help would be appreciated - i've got it to work before, I just can't remember what I did

if you're talking about the pre rendered cutsceens the sabers in those aren't affected as they're a video file. If you're talking about the ingame cutsceens that's odd because they should show whatever your character has in hand.

With SLM and TSLRCM installed the crashs when you first meet Zez-Kai Ell on Nar Shadaa, before going to rescue Mira. Below are the list of mods currently installed:

High Quailty Blasters - Steam

Ebon Hawk HD - Steam

Sion Retexture - Steam

Corusant (Jedi Temple) - Steam

Widescreen UI (Stretch fix) - Steam

Fire and Ice HD - Steam

TSLRCM

SLM

PartySwap

Handmaiden & Disciple Same Gender Romance

HQ Skyboxes

JC's Lightsaber Visual Effects for K2

HD Atton Reskin

Vibroweapon Repalcement

TSL Improved Outfits

Canon Exile

Nar Shaddaa (Ultimate)

Galloways Maps Upscale

TSL - AI Upscaled PC and Party Potrait Overhaul

TSL - AI Upscaled Icon Overhaul

TSL Complete Character Overhaul (Legacy version)

The game runs fine without SLM installed with these mods, however when I installed SLM with these mods it crashes when strying to load the scene mentioned above. 

What should I do to try and fix this? 

For some reason the use item button doesnt seem to be working for the schematics, I can tell companions to build their lightsabers, and I got my lightsaber when I finished the quest but both the Coruscant Knight and Shadow's Meditation schematics wont activate. I'm using TSLRCM and PartySwap, the ultimate character overhaul and texture pack for each planet, high quality skyboxes and high quality blasters, so I have absolutely no clue why it'd break that button on exclusively the schematics. Any help would be appreciated :)

Were you granted the "Learn Schematic" force power when you built your lightsaber?

Did you activate the schematic just like a forearm shield?

I gave myself the power, so I can now see the schematic in the hotbar but when I activate it, it doesnt do anything. I still only have access to my lightsaber and Shadowblade