Sign in to follow this  
forgetcanon

Download:Force Dustil

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=546

File Name: Force Dustil

File Submitter: forgetcanon

File Submitted: 25 May 2015

File Category: Mods

This mod has a very simple purpose: It forces Dustil to spawn in the Sith Academy whether Carth has told you about him or not.

This is a "no frills" mod. If you go to Korriban first, Carth will tell you about his son as though you've never met him later on. If you enter Korriba, Carth will harp on about Dustil until you resolve the quest. Future versions might revise it to account for these issues, but for now, all it does is make sure you're not screwed over on Carth's personal quest by doing Korriban first.

KNOWN BUGS:

The journal entry for the quest will only appear once you've spoken to Dustil should you choose to force the quest. If you encounter any others, please report them to me.

Click here to download this file

Guest R2-X2

Thanks a bunch! I screwed up Carth for exactly that reason on my last playthrough.

I don't believe that I have ever actually done the dustil quest, but now with this, I probably will be doing that a bit more. Thanks :) :D