Vaders Elite

Brotherhood of the Shadow Game Saves!

Hello everyone.

i was just wondering if someone could upload a game save for this mod which takes place...

SPOILERS BELOW

That takes place after you meet shadow.After you meet the dude in the cantina on korriban where you need to get into the minning facility.

i need a game save which takes place after the korriban minning facility and i need a game save which is just before Lord Revan and Mandalore fight!

SPOLIERS END

so can anyone give me those 2 specific game saves.

Thanks

Guest R2-X2

Here you have 2 saves: One right after meeting Kobayashi, before entering the Czerka modules, and one on the capital ship bridge, before the duel with Mandalore.

R2-X2_BoSsaves.zip

Here you have 2 saves: One right after meeting Kobayashi, before entering the Czerka modules, and one on the capital ship bridge, before the duel with Mandalore.

Can i have one after the whole czerka mining b.s

THANKS V MUCH

Guest R2-X2

This one is from the Korriban Wastes, but not exactly at the beginning. Don't have any other save before that and after the mining stuff.

R2-X2_BoSsaves2.zip

This one is from the Korriban Wastes, but not exactly at the beginning. Don't have any other save before that and after the mining stuff.

What happens after you meet koboyashi?

could you fill me in story wise about what happens after you meet koboyashi uptill this game save(korriban waste)

Guest R2-X2

Uhm, I thought you had played it. You should just load the first save then, as there are some important flashbacks in the mining tunnels...

Really, the mod took me many, many hours to complete, it would be too much to write down when you can just play that part. :P

Uhm, I thought you had played it. You should just load the first save then, as there are some important flashbacks in the mining tunnels...

Really, the mod took me many, many hours to complete, it would be too much to write down when you can just play that part. :P

Thats why i asked for the game saveS

the android port doesnt work onwards from the meeting with koboyashi!

But i was hoping with your gme saves i might be able to get past the part which doesnt work (which i think is ONLY the minning facitliy)

But ill check now to see if my plan works

Thank you anyways

i really appreciate it! XD