I'm using the newest version of the game with 1.8.5 of RCM and whatever the newest version of M4-78 on here is. Other mods are the Duplisabers Beta, Extended Enclave, Handmaiden and Disciple same gender relationships, Visas Marr and Female Exile, and the no Lightsaber Quest mod. I've also got a handfull of texture mods but those should be unrelated. No errors in the install log but a couple of warnings about pre-existing fields and a missing field label in krehand1.dlg

When I ask what version of the game, I mean "Do you have the game on Steam?" If so, you aren't using any Workshop mods, are you? Also, could you upload your installlog.rtf?

I am using the steam version of the game and have the workshop version of TSLRCM with other mods installed to that workshop folder. The only other non-texture mods I have installed via steam are the smashing kinrath eggs gives crystals and visas marr lightsaber drop. 

installlog.rtf

So, I no longer actively support Steam Workshop installs (because they tend to break everything) but, for curiosity's sake, would you mind also uploading the partyswap.dlg found in your override folder? I ask because it looks like you tried to install the mod on top of itself, rather than do a full uninstall before reinstalling/updating it.

Yeah I ended up realizing that I had an old copy of another mod installed before installing this one that I was fairly sure was interfering with PartySwap that I uninstalled and re-ran the installer to replace anything that that mod might have messed up. Sorry if the issue should have been obvious. I figured that it was almost definitely my fault somewhere along the line. Just wasn't sure where.

partyswap.dlg

Okay, so there's nothing wrong there, and Dantooine open plains shouldn't have party selection disabled, and if you're on Dantooine in the first place, then you aren't on the Red Eclipse quest...

I'm completely clueless. Try a full reinstall I guess? I'd recommend skipping the workshop completely, but that's up to you.

Yeah I was considering scrapping my mod setup and redoing it without the steam workshop just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, DarthTyren said:

Okay - well you should try to track down where that came from, because that's what's giving you grief. Simply pull that out and you should be gold.

I'm having the same problem, but I don't have a holorec.dlg file in the override folder. I do have Handmaiden.dlg, but I have no way to check how that works. It might be because I'm using TSLRCM 1.8.6, which may not be compatible, or because I had to manually copy and paste in the TSLRCM files because they kept downloading to the wrong folder.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:42 PM, kirookshono said:

I'm having the same problem, but I don't have a holorec.dlg file in the override folder. I do have Handmaiden.dlg, but I have no way to check how that works. It might be because I'm using TSLRCM 1.8.6, which may not be compatible, or because I had to manually copy and paste in the TSLRCM files because they kept downloading to the wrong folder.

Or it could be from any other mods you installed. This is the issue with Handmaiden not spawning after the Council holorecording, correct? What does your setup look like? What do you mean when you say the RCM installer keeps installing to the wrong folder?

Also, can anyone confirm that changes were made in RCM 1.8.6 that would require me to take another look at this mod?

1 hour ago, DarthTyren said:

Or it could be from any other mods you installed. This is the issue with Handmaiden not spawning after the Council holorecording, correct? What does your setup look like? What do you mean when you say the RCM installer keeps installing to the wrong folder?

Also, can anyone confirm that changes were made in RCM 1.8.6 that would require me to take another look at this mod?

The RCM installer kept installing to C://Program Files/lucasarts/swkotor2, but it needed to point at the folder where the EXE file for the game was, which is in my Steam library. So I manually cut and pasted the files from swkotor2 over to the corresponding folders for the game in SteamLibrary. I don't have any other mods installed besides TSLRCM and PartySwap. And yes, this is that issue--the Council holorecording plays but then the game goes directly back to the Ebon Hawk without the Handmaiden's intro cutscene playing.

So I have the newest version of TSLRCM installed, the droid planet addition, and a few workshop mods(canonical exile, TSL Hakpad, Invisible Headgear, widescreen ui (stretch fix), and KSE).  This mod installed easy enough so I was able to get Handmaiden into my party as well as Disciple, but when using the item after getting Disciple nothing happens.  I have tried with him in the party and not and when I use the item it does the animation where you use an adrenal or medpac on yourself but nothing comes up and the select menu doesn't change.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:00 AM, Marsproject said:

So I have the newest version of TSLRCM installed, the droid planet addition, and a few workshop mods(canonical exile, TSL Hakpad, Invisible Headgear, widescreen ui (stretch fix), and KSE).  This mod installed easy enough so I was able to get Handmaiden into my party as well as Disciple, but when using the item after getting Disciple nothing happens.  I have tried with him in the party and not and when I use the item it does the animation where you use an adrenal or medpac on yourself but nothing comes up and the select menu doesn't change.

I can almost guarantee you the Hak Pad Workshop mod is causing you issues. Frankly, you shouldn't be using ANY Workshop mods with TSLRCM for exactly this reason, but that mod's spells.2da file can't merge properly with the one from PartySwap because PartySwap needs to be installed on top of TSLRCM in order to work. When you have conflicting 2DA files like that downloaded from the Workshop, it annihilates all compatibility.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:11 AM, kirookshono said:

The RCM installer kept installing to C://Program Files/lucasarts/swkotor2, but it needed to point at the folder where the EXE file for the game was, which is in my Steam library. So I manually cut and pasted the files from swkotor2 over to the corresponding folders for the game in SteamLibrary. I don't have any other mods installed besides TSLRCM and PartySwap. And yes, this is that issue--the Council holorecording plays but then the game goes directly back to the Ebon Hawk without the Handmaiden's intro cutscene playing.

I just wanted to bump this and see if anyone knew how to resolve the issue.

16 hours ago, MotleyNerd said:

Are there any plans to port PartySwap to mobile?

Heh... THAT'S a loaded question. For right now, the answer is no - mainly considering I'm unsure if TSLPatcher will work for mobile installs, and that's the only way to maximize compatibility with other mods.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

Heh... THAT'S a loaded question. For right now, the answer is no - mainly considering I'm unsure if TSLPatcher will work for mobile installs, and that's the only way to maximize compatibility with other mods.

It does. There seems to be a workaround. You aim the TSLPatcher at the mods_language file under dlc in the TSLRCM for mobile before putting it into the mobile device's files and it will recognize it as a valid destination and install as normal.

2 hours ago, MotleyNerd said:

It does. There seems to be a workaround. You aim the TSLPatcher at the mods_language file under dlc in the TSLRCM for mobile before putting it into the mobile device's files and it will recognize it as a valid destination and install as normal.

Oh - well, then I'd have to check and see if the file structure in those dlc folders is comparable to those on PC installs. I'm guessing there's some difference, and that's why there's a mobile specific version of RCM?

21 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

Oh - well, then I'd have to check and see if the file structure in those dlc folders is comparable to those on PC installs. I'm guessing there's some difference, and that's why there's a mobile specific version of RCM?

The install worked alright, no hitches. I'm currently testing a playthrough with a number of mods installed. Still on Peragus, only issue so far is that after almost every combat, the chatacter gets perma-stuck in place.

It's similar to one of the PC bugs I've noticed, where every now and the after fighting or toggling stealth, the character gets stuck. This is easily fixable on PC, as it's a minor issue and you just have to finagle a little in-game and you can move again, but on mobile the movement and controls are much more limited and restrictive, so whatever it is that un-sticks you cannot be done (haven't tested this with stealth yet), so after every combat I have to quicksave and reload. It's gamebreaking, but only in an annoying sense. I'm hoping that switching lead party members fixes this issue, but either way it's an issue. That said, the same issue persists on PC without mods, so this may just be something in need of a general bug fix on mobile.

I'll let you know if I find any issues with PartySwap installed as-is. There may not be a need to modify anything for a mobile build, but that's up to the game and to those more well-versed in coding and mod-making, which includes basically any experience actually coding or making mods.

• Like 1

Hi, I seem to have only partial functionality with this mod, which is a real shame because I've been hoping for a mod like this since I started playing the game years ago. I'm doing a canonical female exile playthrough, with only like 6 mods in total:

TSLRCM (English) + M4-78EP (English)

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Canonical Jedi Exile 1.2

TSL Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Companions' Robes 1.2

Movie-style Jedi Master robes 1.5 (A dependent for Companions' Robes)

Visas Unmasked!

And this one.

When leaving the Telos Academy, the conversation between Atris and 2 of the remaining Handmaidens plays out as if Brianna has stowed away on the Ebon Hawk. However, following the Trial Holorecording, she doesn't appear like she's supposed to. When installing the mod, I did run into a few errors, but they seemed minor at first. First; despite having M4-78 EP installed, the installer couldnt detect that it was present, and wouldn't continue (GEN-99). So I installed the default version and this was the resulting patch log: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Installation started 6/16/2021 2:47:25 PM...
 • Appending strings to TLK file "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\dialog.tlk"
 • Saving unaltered backup copy of dialog.tlk file in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\override\backup\
 • dialog.tlk file not updated, all 33 entries were already present.
 • Installing unmodified files...
 • Copying file partyswap.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file a_addhandmaid2p.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file a_npc_rfptb.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_con_handmaidpm.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_select.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_is_dead.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_partyfull.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_unescape.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file ii_adrnaline_011.tga to the Override folder...
 • Warning: A file named GBLDISCIPLE701.lip already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Copying file k_sup_galaxymap.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\003EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\262TEL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\403DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\610DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\904MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\906MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\907MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 262ATRISCS3015.mp3 to the StreamVoice\262\ATRISCS3 folder...
 • Copying file 402KUMUS046.mp3 to the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder...
 • Copying file 402KUMUS047.mp3 to the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\402DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 650KREHAND1016.mp3 to the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder...
 • Copying file 650KREHAND1017.mp3 to the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\650DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\006EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 003KREDISC3023.mp3 to the StreamVoice\003\KREDISC3 folder...
 • Warning: A file named GBLDISCIPLE701.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\GBL\DISCIPLE folder. Skipping file...
 • Copying file spells.2da to Override folder...
 • Updated 2DA file D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\override\spells.2da.
 • Modifying GFF format files...
 • Copying file partyswap.dlg to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file partyswap.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "partyswap.dlg"...
 • Copying file partyswap.uti to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file partyswap.uti...
 • Finished updating GFF file "partyswap.uti"...
 • Copying file kreia.dlg to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file kreia.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\493\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\516\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\517\", skipping it...
 • Added new field to GFF file kreia.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "kreia.dlg"...
 • Copying file disciple.dlg to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file disciple.dlg...
 • Added new field to GFF file disciple.dlg...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", skipping it...
 • Finished updating GFF file "disciple.dlg"...
 • Copying file 000react.dlg to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file 000react.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\97\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\98\", skipping it...
 • Finished updating GFF file "000react.dlg"...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "pcdead2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid pcdead2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atrend1.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atrend2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "arrival.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid arrival.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "attwarn2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid attwarn2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\403DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "zuka.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid zuka.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\610DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "disc_enc.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid disc_enc.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "krehand1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid krehand1.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "650jedi.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 650jedi.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "904mal.git" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 904mal.git file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "907krepart.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 907krepart.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\950COR.mod" to modify or insert file "holorec.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid holorec.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Copying file handmaiden.dlg to Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file handmaiden.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\117\", skipping it...
 • Added new field to GFF file handmaiden.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "handmaiden.dlg"...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atriscs3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atriscs3.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\303NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "lootra.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid lootra.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\402DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "kumus.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid kumus.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\006EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "visasend.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid visasend.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "kredisc3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid kredisc3.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 28 errors and 28 warnings were encountered!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reinstalling the mod fresh is what got me as far as the Atris-Handmaidens dialogue (first time around, I didn't even get that). I've tried installing separate files for M4-78 and TSLRCM to see if the installer would detect it that way, still no luck. I'm stumped. If anybody's encountered this before & had success in resolving it, I'd appreciate it very very much! 

On 6/16/2021 at 3:06 PM, TheCobaltSkyrim said:

Hi, I seem to have only partial functionality with this mod, which is a real shame because I've been hoping for a mod like this since I started playing the game years ago. I'm doing a canonical female exile playthrough, with only like 6 mods in total:

TSLRCM (English) + M4-78EP (English)

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Canonical Jedi Exile 1.2

TSL Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Companions' Robes 1.2

Movie-style Jedi Master robes 1.5 (A dependent for Companions' Robes)

Visas Unmasked!

And this one.

When leaving the Telos Academy, the conversation between Atris and 2 of the remaining Handmaidens plays out as if Brianna has stowed away on the Ebon Hawk. However, following the Trial Holorecording, she doesn't appear like she's supposed to. When installing the mod, I did run into a few errors, but they seemed minor at first. First; despite having M4-78 EP installed, the installer couldnt detect that it was present, and wouldn't continue (GEN-99). So I installed the default version and this was the resulting patch log: 

• Installation started 6/16/2021 2:47:25 PM...
 • Appending strings to TLK file "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\dialog.tlk"
 • Saving unaltered backup copy of dialog.tlk file in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\override\backup\
 • Copying file partyswap.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file a_addhandmaid2p.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file a_npc_rfptb.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_con_handmaidpm.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_select.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_is_dead.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_partyfull.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file c_unescape.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Copying file ii_adrnaline_011.tga to the Override folder...
 • Warning: A file named GBLDISCIPLE701.lip already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Copying file k_sup_galaxymap.ncs to the Override folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\003EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\262TEL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\403DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\610DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\904MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\906MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\907MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 262ATRISCS3015.mp3 to the StreamVoice\262\ATRISCS3 folder...
 • Copying file 402KUMUS046.mp3 to the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder...
 • Copying file 402KUMUS047.mp3 to the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\402DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 650KREHAND1016.mp3 to the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder...
 • Copying file 650KREHAND1017.mp3 to the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\650DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\006EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Copying file 003KREDISC3023.mp3 to the StreamVoice\003\KREDISC3 folder...
 • Warning: A file named GBLDISCIPLE701.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\GBL\DISCIPLE folder. Skipping file...
 • Copying file spells.2da to Override folder...
 • Updated 2DA file D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\override\spells.2da.
 • Copying file partyswap.dlg to Override folder...
 • Copying file partyswap.uti to Override folder...
 • Copying file kreia.dlg to Override folder...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\493\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\516\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\517\", skipping it...
 • Copying file disciple.dlg to Override folder...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", skipping it...
 • Copying file 000react.dlg to Override folder...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\97\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\98\", skipping it...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "pcdead2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "arrival.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "attwarn2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\403DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "zuka.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\610DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "disc_enc.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "krehand1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "650jedi.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "904mal.git" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "907krepart.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\950COR.mod" to modify or insert file "holorec.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Copying file handmaiden.dlg to Override folder...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\117\", skipping it...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atriscs3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\303NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "lootra.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\402DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "kumus.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\006EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "visasend.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "kredisc3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 28 errors and 28 warnings were encountered!

Reinstalling the mod fresh is what got me as far as the Atris-Handmaidens dialogue (first time around, I didn't even get that). I've tried installing separate files for M4-78 and TSLRCM to see if the installer would detect it that way, still no luck. I'm stumped. If anybody's encountered this before & had success in resolving it, I'd appreciate it very very much! 

So, an update: after completely reinstalling the game with a version of TSLRCM and M4-78 EP that are not tied to the steam workshop, I now have both the Handmaiden and Disciple in my party. Now I have a new problem. The item I received after recruiting the disciple doesn't seem to be working properly. It locks my character in a dialogue window with no options to select. 😕

On 6/20/2021 at 1:32 PM, TheCobaltSkyrim said:

So, an update: after completely reinstalling the game with a version of TSLRCM and M4-78 EP that are not tied to the steam workshop, I now have both the Handmaiden and Disciple in my party. Now I have a new problem. The item I received after recruiting the disciple doesn't seem to be working properly. It locks my character in a dialogue window with no options to select. 😕

Could you upload a newer install log? Because that sounds like the DLG file that the item fires is broken.

Also, for future reference, if you wish to use any mods other than TSLRCM, don't use Steam Workshop because it's a compatibility nightmare.

Hello,

I tried installing this mod but I'm getting errors any help would be appreciated!

• Installation started 3/20/2022 3:35:20 PM...
 • Appending strings to TLK file "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\dialog.tlk"
 • Warning: A file named partyswap.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named a_addhandmaid2p.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named a_npc_rfptb.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_con_handmaidpm.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_select.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_is_dead.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_partyfull.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_unescape.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named ii_adrnaline_011.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Replacing file k_sup_galaxymap.ncs in the Override folder...
 • Warning: A file named 262ATRISCS3015.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\262\ATRISCS3 folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 402KUMUS046.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 402KUMUS047.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 650KREHAND1016.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 650KREHAND1017.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 003KREDISC3023.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\003\KREDISC3 folder. Skipping file...
 • Modifying file "spells.2da" found in Override folder...
 • Updated 2DA file E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\override\spells.2da.
 • Modifying file "partyswap.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying file "partyswap.uti" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying file "kreia.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying file "disciple.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying file "000react.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "pcdead2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "arrival.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "attwarn2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\403DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "zuka.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\610DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "disc_enc.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "krehand1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "650jedi.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "904mal.git" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "907krepart.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\950COR.mod" to modify or insert file "holorec.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Modifying file "handmaiden.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atriscs3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\303NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "lootra.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\402DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "kumus.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\006EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "visasend.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "E:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Star Wars - KotOR2\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "kredisc3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 28 errors and 43 warnings were encountered!

On 3/20/2022 at 3:37 PM, Aure0815 said:

Hello,

I tried installing this mod but I'm getting errors any help would be appreciated!

It looks like you attempted to install it more than once without doing a full uninstall in between. It also looks like, assuming this is the right directory, you don't have TSLRCM installed, which is why all the module file errors have appeared. This mod requires RCM to work.

8 hours ago, AlexandriasFolly said:

The installer isn't prompting for a directory when I attempt to install. Can I get any help with this?

Odd - I just checked it out and it should definitely be doing that the moment you click the "Install Mod" button.

I can't believe I didn't know about this mod until now. I played through the game with this and you did a fantastic job!

I do have one question, is the party selection screen hard-coded? I ask because it is a bit of a hassle to switch the Handmaiden in/out of the party and it would be great if she was on the party screen. So I was wondering if it is possible to make Handmaiden or Disciple take someone else's place on the party screen? Goto would be the obvious choice since he is by far the least used party member by everyone. Because of this, putting Goto as the character you need to swap via the Partyswap item would be more convienent and it would also make the Handmaiden feel like a "true" party member instead of a droid that is.... well, useless.

Unfortunately I assume this is  hard-coded and your workaround is the only way to have both Disciple and Handmaiden, but I'm too curious not to ask.