What he said. Except it's actually 650jedi.dlg. Again, I underestimated how many people actually use EE. So you can count on a compatibility install option at some point in the future. Not the next update, however.

That is awesome! Sadly EE is already installed, so I have to wait for your update:(

@DarthTyren; I was wondering if you would ever consider putting this mod directly onto the steam workshop. It's a great mod, and I know a lot of people might like it might not know about it because they don't browse these forums, (even I only discovered it through actively searching for a mod like this on the steam forums). Just a suggestion though, it's your product, so you can do what you wish with it. 

If I've missed something, please point it out to me.

Actually, I think you missed one little thing.

On the Ebon Hawk, there is a cutscene where Atton and Handmaiden interact (the one they talk about how Atton hides his knowledge of Echani fighting style), in this mode, when playing as a female that cutscene is no longer accessible. I don't Recall that cutscene been gender locked or if it refer as the player as ho or she, it only speaks about him as "The Exile". I would appreciate if you made this cutscene available again.

Apart from that, I believe i mention that in Kreia´s Malachor DWG file, there are some missing lines. I manage to fix this problem myself. If you want, I could post the file here so you take a look at it.

That's all, for now. Thanks

@DarthTyren; I was wondering if you would ever consider putting this mod directly onto the steam workshop. It's a great mod, and I know a lot of people might like it might not know about it because they don't browse these forums, (even I only discovered it through actively searching for a mod like this on the steam forums). Just a suggestion though, it's your product, so you can do what you wish with it.

It won't work on the steam workshop so I doubt he will put it on there

On the Ebon Hawk, there is a cutscene where Atton and Handmaiden interact (the one they talk about how Atton hides his knowledge of Echani fighting style), in this mode, when playing as a female that cutscene is no longer accessible. I don't Recall that cutscene been gender locked or if it refer as the player as ho or she, it only speaks about him as "The Exile". I would appreciate if you made this cutscene available again.

It is gender-specific... in a very 'implied' way. I suppose I could put it back in. I would like more opinions, though. Keep in mind that dueling is a very 'personal' thing to the Echani, and interpret that however you wish.

Apart from that, I believe i mention that in Kreia´s Malachor DWG file, there are some missing lines. I manage to fix this problem myself. If you want, I could post the file here so you take a look at it.

This, however, is incorrect. I am missing nothing that isn't already in the TSLRCM. However, there's a possibility that file is also changed by Extended Enclave. If so, that will be addressed whenever I finally get around to making a compatible installer for it.

It won't work on the steam workshop so I doubt he will put it on there

Exactly. The only way to install it on Steam is to use the TSLPatcher and direct it to the TSLRCM Workshop folder, just like all other mods. Downloading it from Steam Workshop would just mean there's a different Workshop folder for PartySwap, and nothing would be modded.

It is gender-specific... in a very 'implied' way. I suppose I could put it back in. I would like more opinions, though. Keep in mind that dueling is a very 'personal' thing to the Echani, and interpret that however you wish.

Whats wrong with a bit of women on women eh??

Whats wrong with a bit of women on women eh??

Playing Devil's Advocate: Well, Partyswap isn't a romance mod, right?
  • Like 1

Playing Devil's Advocate: Well, Partyswap isn't a romance mod, right?

You would be right. Also, I'm not going to change it just like I'm not going to change how only female PCs can see certain Disciple dialog scenes.

• Like 1

You would be right. Also, I'm not going to change it just like I'm not going to change how only female PCs can see certain Disciple dialog scenes.

I still believe that cut scene is "safe" enough to appear on female PC. In regard the Malachor dialogue on kreia, the specific missing dialogues that are not present are:

"I use your death, to deceive the sith...."

"i wanted yo to save you would save me...." "But I do not want your mercy, I want you to be complete as you where ment do be...." (this two were replace with "I wanted you to say those words...." "I want you to break" phrases, i personally like the original ones).

Verify if they are not missing, because they were from me. Anyway I fixed the problem myself.

I still believe that cut scene is "safe" enough to appear on female PC. In regard the Malachor dialogue on kreia, the specific missing dialogues that are not present are:

"i wanted yo to save you would save me...." "But I do not want your mercy, I want you to be complete as you where ment do be...." (this two were replace with "I wanted you to say those words...." "I want you to break" phrases, i personally like the original ones).

Verify if they are not missing, because they were from me. Anyway I fixed the problem myself.

Are you willing to share your fix?

They were "missing" for you because you also have the Extended Enclave mod installed. That's where those lines come from, I believe. I edited the TSLRCM file, not the EE file. Hence why it's known that EE and PartySwap are potentially game-breakingly incompatible.

They were "missing" for you because you also have the Extended Enclave mod installed. That's where those lines come from, I believe. I edited the TSLRCM file, not the EE file. Hence why it's known that EE and PartySwap are potentially game-breakingly incompatible.

Really? Oh well, I hope that in your future patch (The one with EE compatibility), this problem could be fixed.

Exactly. The only way to install it on Steam is to use the TSLPatcher and direct it to the TSLRCM Workshop folder, just like all other mods. Downloading it from Steam Workshop would just mean there's a different Workshop folder for PartySwap, and nothing would be modded.

I was unaware of that. Well, that's a little unfortunate, but, it's understandable. Also, little thing I've seen on my last playthrough; when getting to Nar Shadda, and saying that I wish to learn more about the bounty on the Jedi, Handmaiden has referred to my character as a male, rather than a female. Just a little bit of feedback, in case it helps. 

I was unaware of that. Well, that's a little unfortunate, but, it's understandable. Also, little thing I've seen on my last playthrough; when getting to Nar Shadda, and saying that I wish to learn more about the bounty on the Jedi, Handmaiden has referred to my character as a male, rather than a female. Just a little bit of feedback, in case it helps. 

Mind telling me when exactly this happens? Or who you're talking to? I'll be able to fix it.

* A slightly bigger problem I had (though it was solvable) - on Dxun, after fighting the Sith Assassins at the Mandalorian base, Mandalore gave his "Trouble follows you ..." and then, instead of porting to Iziz, I got the "Conversation error, conversation node ..." error message. I solved it by reinstalling TSLRCM 1.8.4 and then talking to Mandalore and the I ported to Iziz as normal. However, I subsequently lost my Party Swap armband item and the stimpack stopped working. This happened on all previous saves as well, not just the current game (i.e. if I loaded a game from earlier, the item still didn't work). I tried reinstalling the Party Swap 1.3 mod but still didn't get the armband back and the stim still didn't work. So I reloaded a save back on Dantooine before the Disciple joins, went to talk to him as normal and received the Party Swap items, and this solved it for all the saves again (including subsequent ones on Iziz) and was able to use Handmaiden again whenever I wanted. I don't know what the cause was (possibly one of my other mods?).

Dammit, I got the same problem that you had. Apart from that every time i talk with a common mandalorian guard or soldier, there is no sound only text.

Can someone explain me how exactly i can fix that problem? I didnt quite understand it how to do it. I already completed Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa, I don't want to do my game all over again just for the problem doesn't occur.

Oh and the problem with the dialogue on Nar Shaddaa is a simple one to find. It appears when you land on Nar Shaddaa for the first time. just ask Atton about the bounty on jedi.

Here is an image of the error that shows up:

post-15545-0-57784200-1461376225_thumb.png

Edited by Guibaesa

Dammit, I got the same problem that you had. Apart from that every time i talk with a common mandalorian guard or soldier, there is no sound only text.

Can someone explain me how exactly i can fix that problem? I didnt quite understand it how to do it. I already completed Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa, I don't want to do my game all over again just for the problem doesn't occur.

Oh and the problem with the dialogue on Nar Shaddaa is a simple one to find. It appears when you land on Nar Shaddaa for the first time. just ask Atton about the bounty on jedi.

Here is an image of the error that shows up:

attachicon.gifError.png

Again, I know which error message is showing up, as I had this problem with the second instance of going to Onderon. I don't know how to fix it other than to tell the Patcher to replace the original file. Not something I'm very keen on doing.

But thanks for the info about the landing on Nar Shaddaa dialog info. This file is already included in the mod, but I'll see if there's a possibility I missed something.

EDIT

Awesome, it was just a conditional I missed. I've fixed it.

Glad I could help.

About the error on Dxun I found a solution, thouh i dont know it will cause me problems in the future:

After i installed Party Swap in my game, I kepted the backup folder istead of deleting it as i always do (Thank the force XD). Since i dont know hou to edit a .MOD file I simply replaced the modified file with the one from the backup folder and the problem was solved (The file is 403DXN.mod as you know).

I will keep playng the game in search of new problems, hope the fact that I replaced the file file back to the original one doesnt cause more problems. It woud be intresting to se what happens once I get to the jedi enclave. Im quite eager to see how PartySwap and Extended Enclave mods interact one with the other, and the potencial file conflicts that certantly will appear.

Glad I could help.

About the error on Dxun I found a solution, thouh i dont know it will cause me problems in the future:

After i installed Party Swap in my game, I kepted the backup folder istead of deleting it as i always do (Thank the force XD). Since i dont know hou to edit a .MOD file I simply replaced the modified file with the one from the backup folder and the problem was solved (The file is 403DXN.mod as you know).

I will keep playng the game in search of new problems, hope the fact that I replaced the file file back to the original one doesnt cause more problems. It woud be intresting to se what happens once I get to the jedi enclave. Im quite eager to see how PartySwap and Extended Enclave mods interact one with the other, and the potencial file conflicts that certantly will appear.

That's going to make it so you can't take the Handmaiden with you to Onderon the second time. I'm thinking about removing that file from the mod just because on the first visit you can still swap out members of your party. And since it seems to not work for no reason...

I've added the first one to TSLRCM 1.8.5 (since it definitely belongs there, and is currently a clone of a later used line). But not the second one, that stays as is for TSLRCM. Now it's up to DarthTyren to decide what to use here :)

I've added the first one to TSLRCM 1.8.5 (since it definitely belongs there, and is currently a clone of a later used line). But not the second one, that stays as is for TSLRCM. Now it's up to DarthTyren to decide what to use here :D

Well, thanks for than HH. I've decided to delay the release of 1.3.1 to make sure it will be compatible with RCM 1.8.5. However, until I get around to making an EE compatability patch, those other lines will "stay as is" for PartySwap as well.

Alright, guess what? One more bug to report.

This one is not actually a bug, but it is at least an odd situation that a PartySwap modified game presented.

Do you remember the cutscene where Atton and Disciple argue about a transmission that Disciple sent to the republic, and Atton accuse Disciple of been a spy? Well, that cutscene takes place in the cargo hold. Oddly enough that is where Handmaiden is on the ship. So when they cutscene plays out, Handmaiden is right there in the middle of them. Thats....odd, something so serious been talked an she is just....there....doing nothing....weird.

So i suggest this, ether that cutscene is moved somewhere else (To the communication room preferably), or that during this cutscene, Handmaiden would not be there, but somewhere else. I Vote for the first solution, since it would make far more sense.

That's all....for now. Bye.

Alright, guess what? One more bug to report.

This one is not actually a bug, but it is at least an odd situation that a PartySwap modified game presented.

Do you remember the cutscene where Atton and Disciple argue about a transmission that Disciple sent to the republic, and Atton accuse Disciple of been a spy? Well, that cutscene takes place in the cargo hold. Oddly enough that is where Handmaiden is on the ship. So when they cutscene plays out, Handmaiden is right there in the middle of them. Thats....odd, something so serious been talked an she is just....there....doing nothing....weird.

So i suggest this, ether that cutscene is moved somewhere else (To the communication room preferably), or that during this cutscene, Handmaiden would not be there, but somewhere else. I Vote for the first solution, since it would make far more sense.

That's all....for now. Bye.

That... is weird. Each conversation triggers after a 'reset' of the Ebon Hawk, so I wonder what's happening here. I'll take a look at it.

Actors are not removed after a cutscene so it might be Handmaiden was triggered in a cutscene before that.

Then could I just move the Handmaiden for that cutscene, and when they're done triggering, she would be back in the cargo hold? Because I'd really rather not move a whole scene to a different part of the ship.