Sign in to follow this  
Rece

MOD:Ajunta Pall's Swords Revamped

Ajunta Pall's Swords Revamped

Hey guys! What's going on? I've got a quick little mod that changes something that always annoyed me in K1. When you got Ajunta Paul's swords in his Tomb, they were basically useless. They didn't have any stats, you couldn't sell them for anything, so what was the point of using them other than looking cool? Anyways, I'm here to fix that! I made all four of the swords found in his tomb useful! I edited the stats, and made them avaialbe to actually sell for credits! But be aware, if you sell them you better have some credits in-store to buy them back!

NOTE: If you have the Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework, there is a version of my mod that is compatible with that mod (due to one of the files being the same)

NOTE 2: In the picture, not all stats are displayed. Also, the game glitches out some stats, and includes them twice. When you are actually using the weapons though, the stats are not doubled. It's just the game being weird.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/02/2015
  • Category

This looks heaps good dude! Definitely going to be using it! Thumbs Up!!! :)

This looks heaps good dude! Definitely going to be using it! Thumbs Up!!! :D

Thanks so much!!! If you have any other ideas of change or anything like that, I'd be willing to do them :)

Thanks so much!!! If you have any other ideas of change or anything like that, I'd be willing to do them :D

One thing, because my game so far is not up to even dantooine haha, what prices do they sell for??

One thing, because my game so far is not up to even dantooine haha, what prices do they sell for??

You can sell each for 6,250. But like I said, you better have some credits to buy them back :) 25,000 to buy them back heheheh

You can sell each for 6,250. But like I said, you better have some credits to buy them back :D 25,000 to buy them back heheheh

Hahaha, that is a lot to buy them back, I probably wouldn't even sell them, just installed your mod now!

Hahaha, that is a lot to buy them back, I probably wouldn't even sell them, just installed your mod now!

I made it so people would regret selling the swords haha. But hey, if you need the credits, there's a way. And thanks for downloading it! ;)

Great mod idea :)

But I've got one question: Do you have any plans for WOTOR compability? (I'm asking because this mod modifies k37_itm_ajunta and k37_itm_freedont too)

A little late to the party, but -

I definitely like this! Only issue I have is that Pall's sword itself has its element change inexplicably -  how can it logically go from doing cold damage to fire damage?

I believe either its stats should remain the same no matter what or retain the cold +2 bonus

Great mod idea :)

But I've got one question: Do you have any plans for WOTOR compability? (I'm asking because this mod modifies k37_itm_ajunta and k37_itm_freedont too)

Really sorry that I didn't reply to your comment. I believe this is compatible with that. Unless I'm thinking of another mod.