Well, since I changed my name on here to match my other accounts (Except for LucasForums), I have decided to create a new thread for my mods. I'm starting off with a robe mod that acts as an expansion to the Prequel robe mod released by Prime. Obviously original credit to him and Deadman for the model and original skins. As I stated, this acts as an expansion and contains many things for both Kotor I and II. I plan to give the prestige classes their own set of robes, as well as the starting classes their own. It will be different for Jedi and Sith. 

The one shown is the Jedi Weapon Master Robe. 

On another note, I am privileged to say that RealRece is also working with me on this to provide the textures for his robe models. Therefore we can help appeal to the general masses for those who use either model and don't wish to switch. 

11153987_1118925621466839_1647997133_o.j

Totally different, as this is completely separate from his. I create new robes from scratch instead of taking over a robe from ingame. 

Totally different, as this is completely separate from his. I create new robes from scratch instead of taking over a robe from ingame.

This sounds sort of like the mod i am making where i am doing special containers for when you become a prestige class, with robe textures made by rece, and uti's utp's and scripts made by me and FS who is helping me make the scripts and such. Keen to see your mod though, as you have probably made mods before which i havent :) good luck :)

This sounds sort of like the mod i am making where i am doing special containers for when you become a prestige class, with robe textures made by rece, and uti's utp's and scripts made by me and FS who is helping me make the scripts and such. Keen to see your mod though, as you have probably made mods before which i havent :D good luck :D

I'll try not to disappoint :D

I'll try not to disappoint :D

I doubt you will! :D :)

Well, given how many people want to see, I made the Ravager in Lightwave 3D for my final project in college (Got myself an A on it). So without futher delay, I give you the Ravager.

Top Starboard side

Port Side

Engines and Stern

• Like 2