Sign in to follow this  
Rece

What kind of art can you make?

Hey guys, what's going on? Today, I want to talk about something a bit different. Now, I'm no artist or anything but I have been working on a project for about three weeks now (Not even close to being finished). I want to know what kind of Star Wars art you yourselves have made? I've been working on this "vector-art" style battle scene. It's been difficult making all of this vector art, getting every single piece of detail. So, what can you guys create or draw about Star Wars? I'd love to see everything, whether you are copying a different work of art and making it your own, or straight from the dome without any guidance with pictures. (I have been using random images off of google images, but have been making them myself into vector art). Leave what you guys can do below! (Try to put the images in a spoiler that way the page doesn't have to load the images every time you look at this page, it can take a while some times.)

Again, I'm not near finished, so yeah.

OvSuDUC.jpg

"Now I'm no artist or anything"

Humble brag if ever I saw one :)

I sketched out my Exile Character from a playthrough around 2007. Was pretty decent. Two cyan sabers, white robes, good times.

Got a bit of an update on my project, I've added in several background elements in the distance, including AA fire throughout the mid region of the ship (for now)

y1XyQ94.jpg

Until I figure out what more to put into this pic, I have two choices:

Keep the image like a canvas:

nSNtQSb.png

Or to make it look like I'm in a TIE Fighter:

n8js6H3.png