felixfelicitas

Spawning T3's hologram

Alright, with the help of forgetcanon, I've been trying to do an update to my Alternate Revan Romance mod that allows you to choose in game who your Revan romanced and have all the scenes updated automatically. So far, we've set Carth and Bastila's romances as their own booleans, and everything has worked - except for the T3 hologram.

We believe the script is set so Bastila will spawn for male Revans, and Carth for female, but neither of us could decompile the script (a_createk1cnpcs), so we've been trying to make a work-around. My plan is to make it so Carth spawns if he was romanced, otherwise always spawn Bastila. So, Canon had the idea to use two scripts to temporarily change Revan's gender depending on if they romanced Carth or not in order to trick it to spawn the correct character. However, while using these scripts does allow the correct dialogue to trigger, the hologram does not show. Instead, it still shows the character talking to T3, even though I set the speaker as the person in the hologram. You can see a screenshot of this here.

Could anyone possibly either decompile the original script for us, or help us figure out a way to work around this problem? Thank you so much.

• Like 1

When you try to decompile, does it explicitly say "failed" or something of the sort?

It says that it could partially could not decompile, but doesn't show what it could. I've tried decompiling other scripts, but it still does the same thing.

If it says "Partial Byte-Code Mismatch" or something to that effect, right-click on the first of the two "windows" and select "View Decompiled Code" or something like that.

Then just copy that to KT's NSS Editor and edit as you will. Just be sure to save it as the original name, though, but with a .nss extension.

• Like 1

If it says "Partial Byte-Code Mismatch" or something to that effect, right-click on the first of the two "windows" and select "View Decompiled Code" or something like that.

Then just copy that to KT's NSS Editor and edit as you will. Just be sure to save it as the original name, though, but with a .nss extension.

Thank you very much!! That gave us basically the entire script. Thanks!!