Sign in to follow this  
yasuzuki

TSLRCM Previous Saves?

Hello,

I was dusting off my copy of Kotor 2 in my steam library and decided to play it. I got past peragus and landed on Telos. I then came across this mod and was wondering if it works with pre-existing saves. I just want to know if I have to start a new game in order to see the changes or if I haven't gotten to a part that shows the restored content yet

Thanks

Incompatible, from what I recall.

Might as well just start from the beginning though because there's plenty new content in Peragus

Incompatible, from what I recall.

Might as well just start from the beginning though because there's plenty new content

Ok, thanks.

Hi, just to be sure,

started KotOR 2 again recently, and I have the same question as our friend above. I'm saved at the Hawk between Peragus and Telos, and in this moment i installed TSLRCM, then M4-78, and loaded that save without any problems. Will I miss anything apart from Peragus new content? I read much about incompatibility and/or save issues. Or maybe because I saved before TSLRCM I will miss all new content? Wasn't answered in FAQ, help pls? :)

Hi, just to be sure,

started KotOR 2 again recently, and I have the same question as our friend above. I'm saved at the Hawk between Peragus and Telos, and in this moment i installed TSLRCM, then M4-78, and loaded that save without any problems. Will I miss anything apart from Peragus new content? I read much about incompatibility and/or save issues. Or maybe because I saved before TSLRCM I will miss all new content? Wasn't answered in FAQ, help pls? :D

I started over and so far there's nothing much different about Peragus and city Telos. I noticed a different weapon dropping (vibrocutter instead of vibrosword) or a different armor piece dropping. Nothing big is changed as far as I can tell up until before you go to surface Telos.