Aru

Mod List advice

So Hello my Friend`s

i decided that i want to replay this lovly Game again...my last Playtrough was like.. in 2005.  10 Years Ago as a  Child.

And while it always was on my Replay list i never Had Time or Energy or whatever to get through it again. That means after 10 Years i will see my "Youth Love"  again, and i  guess with TSL  in a better way than ever. So its like you met a Girl  you always loved after so many Years and she even got Hotter...  so im trying to get the Best out of this Game.

While i never really had the Time to keep up to Track im asking you for a bit of Guidance how to Deal with her.  I propblaby wont have the Time to play  it like 3 Times so  i have just this Try  and  i want to modd the Best out of it. 

At the Moment I have the following Mods installed:

TSLRM 1.8.3B

M478EP_11b

Duplisaber Beta

Loot & Immersion

Extended Enclave

That was the Easy Part in my Opinion, but while I looked alot at Textures and Skins and Stuff im a bit confused..there just so many "small" packages and im not that deep into the Game to decide whats a real "improvement" to vanilla.

So...what Texture Mods you have?   I mean you are The Guys who are into that right?  You played it over and over  again und you should have an Opinion which you like the most I Guess?

So in my Mind as addition to the above Mods  I could use this ones:

Reshade for Kotor/TSL

Animated Galaxy Map 2.0

Protocol Droids by Vurt   ( just because..its from Vurt...and jeah..every game i see where he makes Stuff it`s the good stuff :D)

Hi Resolution Skin for Ebon Hawk (TSL)

[TSL] High Quality Starfields and Nebulas

High Quality Ravager Backdrop

K2 Exterior Textures, Part 1

K2 Exterior Textures, Part 2 ( Im really not sure there..idk if it makes a Difference?)

Hi-Res Beam Effects

Textures Improvement Project ( Not sure if its too metallic for me)

Aliens Redetailed Mod

After That  the Real Question isn`t done right?  When im right here I need a Retexture Pack for every Planet by himself.

And the Most completed seems to be Xarwarzz OTE series, so when I Grab his

Peragus OTE

Harbinger OTE

Onderon OTE

Telos OTE

Telos OTE Animated Signs

Ebon Hawk Past

http://www.moddb.com/members/xarwarrz/addons

And after that im still missing something for Nar shadda, Malachor V, Korriban, Dyun  and Dantooine right?

And...( jeah  im a bit proud of me..Hours of researching xD  ) now i have these more or less complete List and im asking You:  Did i forget something that really enhances  your Gameplay Experience? Did I oversee something that`s  incompatible to something?  Oh and pls give me Advice with this Retexturing Packs :c

K2 Exterior Textures (yes, you need both parts) retextures Korriban, Dxun and Dantooine if I'm not mistaken, so you'll have those aswell.

For Malachor I'd use Malachor Exterior Reskin by Quanon. That'd only leave Nar Shadaa but sadly I know of no texture pack for this planet.

I'd suggest the Korriban Hi-Res textures 1.1 and Dantooine Hi-Res textures 1.3, both from Angelus6 on KotOR Filefront. There's also a Coruscant Hi-Res texture there, as well.

I'd suggest the Korriban Hi-Res textures 1.1 and Dantooine Hi-Res textures 1.3, both from Angelus6 on KotOR Filefront. There's also a Coruscant Hi-Res texture there, as well.

You really should add links.