Euilogy

T3-M4 not appearing in Fuel line

1) Peragus fuel line in the fuel depot, after leaving the Harbinger

2) I have the latest version of both TSLRCM and M4-78EP

3) Steam Version

4) N/A

5) Fresh Install

6) A Darker Peragus, Peragus OTE, Darth Sapiens 2K T3-M4, Loot and Immersion overhaul, Darker Harbinger, Shem's ultimate sound mod, Various other texture mods not related to Peragus

7) When entering the fuel line from Harbinger, Improved AI, Achilles balance mod (just the autobalance .2da file) T3-M4 is not there but simply remains with all of his gear. Atton comments that T3 is there but there is no response from the disappeared T3-M4.

8) I have re-installed TSLRCM

9) I have gone back to just before I enter Harbinger, where on the cameras T3 is still in the fuel line. After I enter the Harbinger T3 still appears on the camera but there are also remains there alongside T3 and the keycode thing for the forcefield

10) I have not started a new game

11) Windows 7 (64bit)

12) I do see the TSLRCM logo and all other TSLRCM additions that I know of appear to be working

Edited by Euilogy

Anyone have any ideas? I tried going back to the beginning but I still ran into the same issue

I reinstalled Steam version 3 times - kotor 2 and mods - but nothing changes. I have the Steam version with no other mods but the TSLRCM and M4-78 Enhancement Mod. Every time I enter the game, this error occurs. After quitting the game, i always verify the cache and find 1 folder and downloads. I can't find a fix, please help - I'm gonna go mad ^^

Every time you re-try, are you loading a save from before entering the fuel-lines after the harbinger? If not, T3 won't show up because the level's already loaded, I believe.

English.. I'm gonna try skip peragus mod. I hope that will help me :D

I added skip peragus mod . and t3-m4 is appears ... i hope i dont get a problem progressive game . And thx bro for ur interest :D)