Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

Welcome....

Welcome to my neck of the woods!

This area is for the discussion of pretty much anything I'm making or I should be making.

Stuff would include -

- Restoring further cut content

- Working out small expansion quests

- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

More later.

Sorry forgive my ignorance I'm new here, but is this further content being tied into the 1.6 release of Restored Content or are these separate mods altogether... I just stumbled across this website and I'm trying to figure out what mods to use to ensure that TSL is the way it should have been to begin with for me, excluding user created mods simply for fun... Thanks!

Sorry forgive my ignorance I'm new here, but is this further content being tied into the 1.6 release of Restored Content or are these separate mods altogether... I just stumbled across this website and I'm trying to figure out what mods to use to ensure that TSL is the way it should have been to begin with for me, excluding user created mods simply for fun... Thanks!

As of now, this *will* remain a separate entity from TSLRCM.

So are the mods you are creating for Malachor and such as original as possible (true to the original TSL content) or is it simply a mod that users thought would be great (Although it does look sick!)

So are the mods you are creating for Malachor and such as original as possible (true to the original TSL content) or is it simply a mod that users thought would be great (Although it does look sick!)

Malachor VI is a mixture of both really, though staying true to originality is definitely *not* the primary goal (which is turning Malachor into a satisfying planet/ending.)

As for the rest of the mods that will probably be hosted here, one way you could think of them is "cut content" inspired mods. Take the Genoharadan for instance - they were cut from TSL but really didn't have much content to build anything cohesive out of it. Since TSLRCM only restores cut content, this is where people like me come in to 'make' content that fits within the content and style of the games.

Urrr, I hope that helps?

On the subject of cut content, is anyone working on restoration of the Bounty Hunter class or have there already been any mods that restore this?

Edited by Sith Holocron

Oh, I've done my own miniature restoration, I just don't know how exactly to build the class (right now it's basically the feat progression of a soldier, and skills of a scout) I had been planning to save that sort of thing for a gameplay restoration mod. The guy I want help from though seems to keep disappearing on and off, it's kind of annoying.

Other than that, I don't think anyone else has really restored it. I'm assuming that most regard it as "impossible" just like making new feats and editing certain models.

Oh, I've done my own miniature restoration, I just don't know how exactly to build the class (right now it's basically the feat progression of a soldier, and skills of a scout) I had been planning to save that sort of thing for a gameplay restoration mod. The guy I want help from though seems to keep disappearing on and off, it's kind of annoying.

Other than that, I don't think anyone else has really restored it. I'm assuming that most regard it as "impossible" just like making new feats and editing certain models.

I looked through some of the .2da files, then got a stinging pain, right in the side of my right temple. The kind of pain that says "this sure would be cool, but there will be much crying and throwing of things before it works".

I guess it's a matter of whether it would make any discernible difference in gameplay. I guess the only way to find out would be to make Mandalore (as an example) a Bounty Hunter and auto-level-up for the entire game, then compare that to a separate playthrough where he keeps his original class.

I looked through some of the .2da files, then got a stinging pain, right in the side of my right temple. The kind of pain that says "this sure would be cool, but there will be much crying and throwing of things before it works".

Naw, it's a lot easier than you'd think. The main thing is like you said: whether or not it would make much of a difference. That's why I had the idea to pair it up with a bunch of other gameplay fixes.

Edited by VarsityPuppet

Naw, it's a lot easier than you'd think. The main thing is like you said: whether or not it would make much of a difference. That's why I had the idea to pair it up with a bunch of other gameplay fixes.

I may pick your brain about the process some time. I want to make a couple of playable Grey Jedi classes that have their own unique qualities and Prestige Powers.

I may pick your brain about the process some time. I want to make a couple of playable Grey Jedi classes that have their own unique qualities and Prestige Powers.

I'm not sure making new 'force using classes' is possible (that's been the general consensus so far, I mean) But it's worth a try.

I think it's Matt being lazy =P

I believe it use to be the old Sleheyron project logo.

I think it's Matt being lazy =P

I believe it use to be the old Sleheyron project logo.

Lol, oh great I got a recycled logo? I feel special ;)