Sign in to follow this  
Rece

Help: Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Hi everyone! I've been having trouble lately with bossr. Every time I try to enter the czerka mining facility (module name is bos_czerka) my game crashes on the loading screen. I can go to every other area of the mod, but for some reason not this one. I tried lowering all the graphics like what Liliarch said, but it didn't work. So I'm confused as to why my game crashes on this specific point. Oh and on request of SH :) I play on the mac

bump, I have been having this exact problem too. When I first played the mod 8 months ago and now. I am running the game on the mac OS.

Created an account literally just to respond to this cause I had the same bug and couldn't find a solution when I googled it, but just happened to stumble upon this video: 

It'll walk you through how to fix it. And it works on Mac too, cause that's what I'm using. 2 years late, but hey hopefully this helps someone else 2 more years later lmao