Sign in to follow this  
Circa

JKHub

Hey guys, cool site coming along here. Good to see the KotOR community have a good backup location now that GameFront has gone to hell.

I've noticed your Jedi Knight section is very lacking, which is actually a good thing since you'd need permission to upload all those mods. 

I am the administrator over at JKHub, the last main community for the Jedi Knight series. If anyone is interested in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, come visit us! We've got the majority of mods uploaded there, and many of the old modders still creating new content.

If you want any JK mods uploaded here, feel free to ask permission from anyone there! Both our websites could benefit from this. More activity the better!

Keep it up. :)

- Circa

• Like 3

I download the majority of my mods from JKHub, and I've had an account there for a couple of months. It's a great community with a wonderful selection of mods.

I'm really thankful for you guys holding the Dark Forces JKA mod especially, since I wasn't able to find it anywhere else.

• Like 2

I am the administrator over at JKHub, the last main community for the Jedi Knight series. If anyone is interested in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, come visit us! We've got the majority of mods uploaded there, and many of the old modders still creating new content.

Circa, perhaps you could suggest to your more prolific JK modders to upload some of their mods here. After all, you guys have to back up your site every once I'm sure. At least, they would have a place to download stuff for the few hours your site is down.

• Like 2

Circa, perhaps you could suggest to your more prolific JK modders to upload some of their mods here. After all, you guys have to back up your site every once I'm sure. At least, they would have a place to download stuff for the few hours your site is down.

Perhaps. We were curious if you'd like to become part of the JKHub Network bar, which is the bar at the top of our site and many other sites. Basically a link back system to keep the community in touch and easy to find related websites and such. We are also considering bringing back our old Links Directory which will be more suited for this, which has related websites that aren't necessarily JKA-specific. You could do something similar and link back to us and sites such as Filefront, etc.

• Like 1

Circa, perhaps you could suggest to your more prolific JK modders to upload some of their mods here.

Nice idea btw. Maybe I'll upload SkyLine GUI there today. But some of the mods are uploaded on Hub as 'JKHub Exclusive'.

Thanks to Circa for showing this KOTOR community to me, came from JKHub there :D

• Like 1

Always love me some Jedi Knight. I donated $10 to the site. Gotta keep Star Wars gaming alive!

Wow. We appreciate that! :)

Nice site and active community keep knight alive...maybe ill and some new textures there in between my kotor breaks

• Like 1

@Circa nice to see people in different corners of the interwebs, but I'm not surprised to see people from the Jk community over here. Seeing as how popular kotor is.

Anyways, I highly recommend checking out Jkhub, it has an awesome community, and it's a good place to seek modding help for the Jk series. 

Well it's hard to believe there is another community for old Star Wars video games out there. Considering GameFront became "The end of the world on a website.