inyriforge

Download:Bearded PMHC01 Head Replacement

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=485

File Name: Bearded PMHC01 Head Replacement

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 21 Oct 2014

File Category: Skins

Installation Instructions

First, select whether you plan to install the FULL BEARD or GOATEE. You can only install ONE of these mods. Once selected, copy the following folders into the override folder in your SWKOTOR directory.

• PMHC01.tga
  • PMHC01d.tga
  • PMHC01d1.tga
  • PMHC01d2.tga
  • PMHC01d3.tga]
  • po_pmhc1.tga
  • po_pmhc1d.tga
  • po_pmhc1d1.tga
  • po_pmhc1d2.tga
  • po_pmhc1d3.tga

Each head option features normal KotOR dark side transitions with Sith Eyes (yellow with red rings). If you prefer dark side transitions that feature Sith Eyes only and no change to the skin tone copy the files from Alternate Darkside in your selected head and overwrite these files in your override folder.

To uninstall, remove the above files from your override folder.

Description

I almost always play with the first male caucasian head when I play Knights of the Old Republic however I prefer my gentleman a little scruffy. Years ago I created a similar reskin that became very popular and I decided it was time to rehash the same ol' same ol' with some more advanced texturing skills.

This mod will add either a goatee or a full beard to this particular head. The two versions are mutually exclusive so you can only select one at the moment. This mod will also be incompatible with any other mod that replaces the files above.

Click here to download this file