Knights of the Old Republic I & II

TITLE: Movement Animation Fix for both KOTOR and TSL

AUTHOR: ZimmMaster

FILENAME: zm_fixes.7z

FILESIZE: 1.59 MB when unzipped

--------------------------

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

--------------------------

To start the install run the TSLPatcher, choose an install option and follow the on-screen instructions.

To uninstall, remove the files copied to the Override folder by the TSLPatcher and then move the files from the backup folder that was created by the TSLPatcher to the Override folder.

------------

DESCRIPTION

------------

This mod fixes the movement animations for the KotOR games. What it does is alter a couple key collumn values in the appearance.2da file to remove that waddle-like walk that came with the patches to a more neutral walk. It has four different install options when the patcher is run. One is the walking animation fix for KOTOR and the other three are for TSL allowing you to install the walking, running, or both animation fixes. The changes in the KOTOR version fixes a few things I did not notice before in the previous version of this mod. The changes include; changing the values from 2.70 ---> 2.60 as the walk ended up being too slow, removed unnecessary coding in the changes.ini file, and some fixed spelling errors in the setup. The running animation fix for TSL was a bit more complicated but I eventually changed the values in the rundist and driveanimrun_pc collumns that Obsidian used to the ones BioWare used in the first game and it turned out all right.

Enjoy!

-----

BUGS

-----

None that I’m aware of. However if you find any, you can contact me via PM at lucasforums.

-------------------

DISTRIBUTION NOTES

-------------------

This mod may not be altered without express consent of the author. This mod may not be re-distributed on any site without express consent of the author.

--------

CREDITS

--------

Fred Tetra- For creating his awesome KOTOR Tool that makes us modders job alot easier.

stoffe- for making the TSLPatcher and ChangeEdit programs and helping me with a few problems I was having in the development of the mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY OBSIDIAN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Click here to download this file